27. Sexyback

He's a liar and a cheater. But I'm just as bad as him. Kendra Stone-Turner

She fucked Uncle Freddy every chance she got. Mostly in his office, but because they were both married, sometimes they met in hotel rooms, just to fuck and then leave. She had to fix herself and play wifey to her no-good husband. Make it home in time to have a meal for him on the table, watch him play video games, and then creep out in the middle of the night.

When he left, she left, it was as simple as that

She still did not know who he was cheating with, but it didn't matter. He did not want to sleep with her anymore, and she found someone who could fulfill all her needs.

She still loved him. Just the sight of her husband sent her body into a tizzy. Divorce was not even on her radar, that's the last thing she wanted. He could try and take all her money.  He had his own, but she had more.

"Sweetheart, how about tonight I take you out for dinner," Desmond said when he came home and she was still in the kitchen making baked chicken, asparagus, and baked potatoes.

She glared at him to see if he was serious. She was standing in the kitchen with nothing but her bra and panties on, after getting a fresh wax, she liked to let it breathe.

"Don't you see me in here cooking? I'm almost done."

"I know but, you do too much, I just wanna take my girl out for once." He came up and rubbed against her ass, his hand cupping her breast.

This lil side chick must have him on one. Coming home horny and changing up the plans.

"Now I have to put all this food away and-"

"Just leave it, fuck that food baby, get dressed, let's do something besides sit in the house and not talk to each other."

Well, he noticed. That meant something. What was going on? Was this side chick busy or something? Was he done with her? Did that mean things would get back to normal?

"I'm not wasting good food. I will put it away, shower, and get dressed."

"Okay, then maybe when we get back..." His hand slipped down inside her thong, his fingers sliding over her newly waxed mound, till they slipped inside of her. "I missed this."

Well! As much as she hated her husband for neglecting her for months, and having an affair with someone else, she did love him. Maybe they could make things right. She cheated as well, so now they were even.

She turned in his arms and kissed him, missing the simple taste of her man.

"I love you, Desmond. Come shower with me."

They showered, barely keeping their hand off each other. It was like when they first were married, crazy in love with each other. The memories of the things they did to each other.

After she dressed in a short, tight red dress, and him in all black, they decided to head to Tony's downtown. It was her favorite place and the place he took her on their first date.

"Is there some type of special occasion we're here?"

"I can't take my wife to her favorite spot? I called in advance and got us reservations."

He was too smooth, this was why she fell in love with him in the first place. He used to pop up unannounced at her job with little gifts, like flowers and candy, take her out to all the spots around the city, and surprise her with a weekend getaway where he pampered her with spa services, including massages by him. He liked to leave love notes for her all-around their place. Anytime she would find one, his prize was sex however she wanted.