13. Post Break Up Sex

If your man is not satisfied with you at home, he will go get satisfied somewhere else. Erica Stone

She was over stupid ass Davion Foster! Fuck him! Fuck him and his big dick!

There were a whole lot more big dicks where he came from.

On stage, she got so many offers from men to take her home. They wanted to hand her stacks of cash, offer her cars and jewelry, buy her homes, take her on trips...all to just fuck her.

Before Davion, she would take them up on the offers and make a killing fucking men that treated her nice for a few weeks, before she was bored and moved on to the next. In return, she had a case full of diamonds, five brand new luxury cars, a fat bank account, and a nice condo she sold and cashed in. She traveled to Paris, Rome, Greece, Dubai, Tokyo, all the Caribbean islands, had sex on the beaches of Hawaii, and skinny-dipped in Miami.

She was trying to visit all fifty states and several countries with her "donors," but Davion put a halt to all that. Not that he gave up fucking other girls, she knew he was doing his thing. But she never thought she would catch him in the middle of fucking a fellow stripper at her club.

He was an asshole, so was Cinna Buns.

The only way to beat her ass was to steal the show on stage every night. Cinna performed after her, and she made sure all the fellas dropped all their extra funds on her. Their pockets were empty when she left the stage.

Mostly she did not do lap dances for extra coins, but just to get on Cinna's nerves, after her performance, she did a quick change and made it back out to grab some fellas' attention. Lap dances, while the other ladies were on stage, took away from their performance if you were enticing enough.

Then she took one of the men with her, backstage into a private room and let him pay her big bucks, and all he wanted to do was titty fuck her and jack himself off. He considered that not cheating, as she spotted the ring on his finger.

He said she was the best and he would hook up with her again next time he needed to release some tension.

She hated feeling that way, depending on a man to make her feel good. That was her breakup sex? 

She knew Davion was sleeping with at least one of his baby mommas if not all of them. Those snake bitches always looked at her funny because they knew she was a better class of woman than them. She did not need Davion's money, she had her own. Those tricks always had their hands out, and Davion gave in to them.

No matter how many times she told herself she was done with him, his big dick kept her coming back for more.

She was done for real.

"Sis, the best revenge is break up sex." Jae was at their parent's house with her, lounging out at the pool in her skimpy two-piece bikini. Her big sister had a body she was envious of. Slim and petite but curves. Jae was only five feet two, the shortest of all of them, while she got some height from both her parents at five-six. She was stick thin without the curves of her sister.

Well, except for the breasts her parents allowed her to buy when she turned eighteen.

Jae was the only one happy with her hereditary B-cup breasts. She was not on stage either, shaking her ass for dollars.

"Break up sex with who?" She had not dated in over a year, since she had been pregnant and had a baby. What guy was checking for that?

"Are you slow? You work in a virtual sex store. Plenty dingalings to choose from, pick yours."

"You mean fuck where I work? Hell no! And you shouldn't either if you're trying to run the empire with Daddy."

She scoffed at her, pulled her shades down a bit, and looked at her. "Perks of the job, lil sis."