29. Sex With Me

My pussy fire, fuck the milkshakes bringing all the boys to the yard, my pussy do. Kendra Stone

She wanted to fuck her husband, she did...but why then she was getting served the best dick in her life, and it was not by her husband.

"Take this dick! You want this dick, better take it!"

Uncle Freddy was putting a hurting on her, fucking her like he was trying to break her in two. They were at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Clayton and in the executive suite. Nearly a thousand dollars a night, but it was worth it to get dicked down and later go down to the spa and get pampered.

She even told her husband where she would be. Told him that she needed a night to relax and pamper herself. He footed the bill to the suite. That was kind of mean, but she did not care. He was probably spending money on some whore, might as well spend it on her and side-dick. It was a cruel world out there sometimes.

Uncle Freddy was the best she ever had, hands down, and there wasn't even a second-best to it.

What was she going to tell her husband when she went home and he wanted sex?

Sure, they still needed to get tested, but she was in no rush. Then she would have to commence to have sex with him and pretend everything was honky-dorey. The love was there, but she missed other dick.

And hell, not just Uncle Freddy. She was starting to see why men cheated. New dick is always better than old dick.

Freddy smacked her ass, pumping hard in her from the back while she was bent over in the lush bed. She shook her ass, mad it clap for him.

"Don't make me come yet!"

He smacked her ass again.

"Let me ride it."

"But I like watching this ass shake." He grabbed two handfuls of her ass and squeezed, then bent down and kissed her ass.

Men's obsessions with butts, she did not get it. Since this was her natural ass, she didn't get women's obsessions with getting extra large ones. Well, maybe she understood somewhat since she bought her breasts. The same thing she supposed.

She bucked her ass up so Freddy could switch positions whether he liked it or not. Getting her wig twisted on her head, sweaty like a hot mess, but she needed a good orgasm tonight. He pulled out and bust his nut on her ass, smearing it all over her cheeks.

She did not get hers! She lay in the bed, turned and stretched her thick body, and then opened her legs and played with herself. Her fingers dug deep inside going right to her G-spot. As good as Freddy could fuck, he missed the spot.

"Stick your face in it then."

Uncle Freddy licked his lips before going down and licking her like a lollipop, licking and sucking, and fucking her with his tongue.

It was probably his age that made him unashamed to do certain things, like lick it after he fucked it. Desmond had no problems eating it, but he always dined first. And never kissed her afterward.

Freddy did not have that hangup.

He tongue kissed her when he was done, sliding back inside of her and not stopping until she reached multiple orgasms and begged him to stop. She got what she wanted, but now she was dry and sore. After a while it stopped feeling good, she was raw inside.

"Boy, bye. I need to soak in the tub now." She rolled over in the bed, away from him.

"Come on, one more round." Freddy tried to reach for her but she scooted out of the bed.