10. Safe Sex Pay Checks

If he's not having sex with me, he's having sex with someone. Kendra Stone-Turner

"Why don't we go away this weekend, drive down to my parent's lake house."

She slid her naked body next to her husband's fully dressed body while he sat on their sofa playing a video game that bored her.

"Huh? What baby?"

"Go to the lake house this weekend?"

"Why?"

"Babe, so we can have some alone time just the two of us." She kissed his neck as she talked, even though his attention was on the game he played.

"We're alone now babe, what do you mean?"

"I mean quality time, away from everything." She slid a hand down into his black sweats he wore, but he moved her hand away.

"Come on babe, I have my game going on right now, chill for a sec."

"Chill? Look at me!" She moved so that she blocked his view of the television. "I'm your wife, sitting next to you butt naked. Do you even notice me?"

He looked her over with a smirk. "Wow babe, you look good."

"Good enough to eat, or..." She grabbed the game controller from him and tossed it aside. "continue to ignore."

"But I-"

She stopped him with a kiss on his succulent lips. She moved on top of his lap, kissing him, fondling his chest, her hands making their way back inside his pants. After a few caresses, he was hard and he moved down so her face was in his lap. He was the perfect size to swallow in one breath, moving her mouth around and getting it nice and wet.

She slid him out of her mouth and then used her hand to jerk him. He had gotten soft that fast.

What the hell was wrong? Normally he had no problem keeping it up.

"Babe, I said...not tonight."

"What's wrong? You're feeling okay?" As she continued to try to get him back up. She barely had him in her mouth before he limped out on her. Did she do something wrong?

Once she got him back up again, maybe just sit on it and that would keep him aroused.

"I said not tonight!" He moved her away, stood, and fixed his pants. "I'm going out for a drive."

The hell? And just like that he grabbed his keys and stormed out of the house, leaving her butt naked and confused.

And no damn toy was going to make her happy tonight.

Her man was cheating, there was no other way to explain his behavior.

"I love my wife, I do. I don't love sex with her anymore." Desmond Turner

Getting away from his wife, he hopped in his black Escalade and screeched out of their garage. He was a fool. Leaving his wife while she was trying to get him in the mood for sex.