41. I'll Make Love to You

It's been a long time coming, but finally, I will have her. Frederick Chambers

He had to take his baby because that mother fucker was trying to destroy him.

But he did not kill Ms. Mystical. When he crept in after she left the door unlocked for him, he took his baby and left, that was it. He never even went into Mystical's bedroom. Far as he knew, Lix was fucking her, oblivious Mystical set his ass up. 

Mystical was a scandalous ass bitch indeed. She called and let him know Lix was there fearing for her and the baby's safety as if he would harm his child. He did not give a damn about that bitch, he only wanted his son. She assumed he would show up and get payback from Lix, but it was not the time for that.

All he cared about was his son. His only son.

Now he was in hiding because he was sure the cops wanted him for questioning. He was sure after Lix's arrest, that he denied harming Mystical and pinned it on him.

He was sure Lix murdered the girl in retaliation for finding out Prince was not his son. He knew Lix secretly wanted a son after having three girls and Rosaline not wanting more. Or for that matter, he knew Lix probably had more kids out there. Rosaline would not have that if she knew about any other kids, so of course, he hid it.

Prince was his son, and he was going to raise him to be a good, strong Black man.

He had to get out of the St. Louis area with his son. He went to their Lake of the Ozarks cabin, even though he knew Lix might know of his location. He dared him to come for him or his son.

He had not told his wife, but then, she had to know where he was. Most of his money was hidden in accounts with her name. She knew nothing about them, but since Lix locked him out of all his work accounts, he had to access his money through the accounts he set up under his wife's name. He took out enough money so he would not have to continue accessing it. He did not want Nicolette to know where he was.

All his son did all day was eat, sleep, and poop. He never changed so many dirty diapers in his life. He would need help with this. He needed a woman.

After days with just him and his son, he was bored of that life. He was going stir crazy. Trying to stay sane for his son, but drinking every day and night. Alone at night with his thoughts, but it was so quiet besides the voices in his head. He missed being home and at work. But fuck Lix!

He imagined getting his hands on one of his little girls again, fucking them hard and making them beg for more. He stripped naked, grabbed his dick in his hand, and rubbed one out thinking of fucking Kendra's big tits while his face was buried between Jae's thighs. He had yet to get a taste of Erica, but he did not give up hope.

Yet, he yearned for Rosaline every single day.

The things he would do to her.

"You're a very sexy man, Frederick."

It was Rosaline, she was there, but maybe it was another dream. Either way, he was going to enjoy it.

His dick was still in his hand as he sat there naked in his bed in his dark bedroom, thinking about being inside her daughter, now she was here, and he was going to be inside of her.

"Rosaline, I knew you would come to me. Doesn't matter where I am, you are always there. In my dreams."

"Yes, yes, I know," she said, walking toward him, and in one swift motion, her dress fell to the floor.

Her body was nice and lean, toned and tanned to perfection. Her long, brown, waves of her cascading over her shoulders. Her ample, perky breasts made his mouth water. He reached for her, palmed one in his hand, and gently squeezed it.

"I don't wanna just fuck you, Rosaline, I wanna make love to you."

Rosaline reached out to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "You know it's always been you, my love."

"I know."

"Always you that I loved."

"I know." He took her hand in his and kissed it. If this was a damn dream, it was the best one yet.

"What little dirty things have you wanted to do to me?"

"Sit on my face."

She pushed him back on the bed, climbed over his body, and straddled his face. He grabbed her ass with both his hands and moved her close to his waiting mouth. She smelled and tasted sweet like he always knew she would. This was another dream, but it tasted so real, the way her wetness dripped down his mouth and he hungrily tried to lap it all up.

She screamed out moans of pleasure as she rode his face, her hips circling around his tongue. He would never get enough of her.

Rosaline was amazing because even while she sat on his face, he felt her sucking his dick as well. She was quite flexible to do that, but then again, in his dreams, she could have two heads.

Eating pussy while he got his dick sucked, he closed his eyes and enjoyed.

But it was not enough, he wanted to be inside of Rosaline.

"Ride my dick now baby, just like you rode my tongue."

"You know I've never fucked any man besides my husband. This would be the ultimate betrayal."

"Fuck him!" He grabbed her and slammed her down on his dick. She screamed and tried to push him away, but even with her two heads, she was not strong enough to resist his big dick inside of her. "Am I more man than Lix? Is my dick bigger than his? I know it's better."

She had no words, just moaned while he kept thrusting in her.

"I'm going to put a baby in you, another son, like my Prince. See how Lix likes that."

"Yes!" she moaned out.

That egged him on more.

He grabbed her and repositioned her on all fours, ramming into her from behind. He held her by the shoulders, pressing her hard onto him as he worked her like a mad man.

All he could see from the back of her was her long, flowing waves of brown hair, that luscious tanned skin, and her ass backing onto him. It was as if this was not their first time and they'd made love many times before. She liked it rough, just like he did. The rougher the better.

So even while he fucked her good from behind, the tightening around his throat did not faze him. It helped him to reach ecstasy while he exploded his load inside Rosaline, making sure she got every drop.

He was going to have another baby. He did not even care if it was a girl, just that it was his and Rosaline's.

The tightening around his throat did not stop.

As he collapsed on top of the love of his life, she smiled at him.

"Goodnight, dear husband."

A/N: Was it a dream? Was it real? What really happened?