3. Sexy Can I

A woman can do anything a man can do...only better. Jae Stone

She fucking had everything, and she knew it. Sitting atop her penthouse building she could see the midnight downtown St. Louis skyline and it was the best view in the world. She loved her city but she would rather be on an island somewhere at the beach in a string bikini.

Instead, she lounged in a chair in her pink and white bikini, smoking her favorite cigar, legs spread open as Big Axe ate her pussy like a starving man.

No care that someone could walk out on them in the not-so-private rooftop terrace, she liked the cool spring air to breeze over her slim, tight body. Getting head in crazy places was her favorite thing to do.

She sipped her wine, took a puff of the cigar and tossed her head back, and exhaled as a feeling rushed through her body. He was good, that's why she kept him on standby as needed.

Instead of toys, dildos, and rabbits, she had several playthings at her daddy's club. Well, her club soon, once he appointed her the new CEO.

Axe looked up at her. "Is there anything else you want me to do for you?"

"Continue." She pushed his head back down.

Big Axe was his stage name for good reason. What he swung between his legs chopped down plenty of cherry trees. His name was Axton and he danced for Sextacy so technically he was one of her employees. He was the best male dancer they had and he was all hers.

She used the club as her personal playground finding some of the best dick the St. Louis Metropolitan area had to offer.

If a man could do it, sleep around with no consequences, why couldn't she? She was young, smart, rich, and beautiful. Monogamy was so old school, even her parents knew that. Sex was the best cure for anything ailing you. Stress, depression, anxiety...least it worked for her.

Her family built an empire on sex, so she studied sex. Her actual vocation was a sex therapist. Combine that with learning the business from her father, she was ready to take over.

Better in her hands than her two sisters who would not know the difference between a business contract or a memorandum of understanding. Not saying her sisters were dumb, they were not, but they lacked the mental capacity to run the empire when their father was ready to step down.

Which would be no time soon.

"Maybe you want to get in the water now." Axe finished up, wiped his mouth with satisfaction. He loved eating her out as much as she loved him doing it.

He kissed a trail up her toned, tight tummy, up to her small B-cup breast, licked over them before moving up to her neck. She held him at bay from kissing her face.

"In the pool. Now!"

He picked her up and carried her a few steps to the rooftop pool, then stepped in with her. She stripped off her top and quickly discarded her bottoms, tossing them aside. She slid her hand into his trunks, happy that he was hard and ready.

"Fuck me right here, right now."

"But someone can walk out and see us."

"I don't care."

She pushed him back against the edge of the pool, holding his thick length in a firm grip.

"Do you want me?"

"Hell yeah!"

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he made his way inside of her and immediately started pounding into her as hard as he could. He knew she liked it rough and he did not hold back. She screamed out from the pleasure and pain of it. To be outside, in a not-so-private pool, and having a sexy man fuck her hard was fulfilling.