47. What's Your Fantasy

My wildest fantasy was indeed coming true

My wildest fantasy was indeed coming true. The woman of my dreams and an empire in my grasp. Robert Stone

He invested half a million dollars into Kesha's business idea and now it was up and running.

SexxRoom, Inc., was the name they came up with and he helped her get the name registered and trademarked as a business. They leased space in the Brentwood area for the storefront, but they would also do business online, which is where the bulk of their sales would come from.

It was a huge store, bigger than she initially wanted, but he had money to go all out, so why not? Most of the store was black, with black walls, a black floor, and a black ceiling with several crystal balls hanging down for effect. There were rows and rows of products against every wall. The few touches of color were from the purple lights throughout the store.

For now, she was the only employee. He would come in sometimes and assist, but he was supposed to be a silent partner, though she would ask for his input, and he would give it. He did not think owning a sex store would be his thing, and now, he wished he would have thought of it sooner.

SexxRoom would have everything thought of as far as sexy toys but also include furniture for sex rooms. Kesha helped to design and order every single sex toy in the store and would assist the clients as needed with finding their kinky side. Some people came into a sex store with no idea what they were looking for. Kesha had no problems getting down and dirty explaining positions and what things were used.

As much as his brother thought he had the field on lock in sex, this was missing, and Kesha had come up with the perfect complement to the strip clubs and sex.

Roberto researched a lot deeper into sex rooms and why people wanted them. He wanted their store to be a place people came to when building their very special, sexy rooms.

He loved going to the store, watching Kesha in her element, helping customers, and the look on their faces as she explained the types of vibrators: anal, clitoral, bullets, butterfly, shockwave, finger, g-spot, classic, massage wand, mini, realistic and pearl to name a few. When Kesha talked about them he quickly learned...and then tried a new one on her at night.

Or explaining why pleasure from a dildo was not always about size, length, or girth. She explained the differences in the texture and curves and attachments. Kesha showed them there was more to toys than vibrators and dildos.

SexxRoom display of toys and play items included: USB-charged flutter-tip external personal massager, lubricants of all kinds, flavored oils, heated oils, bullets, rose for women, double penetration beads, nipple clamps, cock rings, ball gags, sex dolls, little licking tongues, anal beads, pussy pumps, chastity devices, games, and novelty items, and edibles including oils, panties, and chocolates.

There was also a clothing section for dress-up play. And since she knew a thing or two about exotic dancing, of course, they had stripper poles for sale.