5. Rich Sex

Men are toys, I just like to play with them. Erica Stone

She may be the baby of the family but she was no baby. The only one of the three Stone sisters to have a kid of her own, she had to grow up now and take care of her responsibilities.

Erica Stone was a force to be reckoned with on her own. She may not have the brains or degrees as her big sister, she may not have the artistic talent of her middle sister, but what she possessed was something neither of them inherited. She had her mother's skills on the stage.

Being an exotic dancer was an art. It was not about dancing on stage, taking off your clothes, and gyrating on horny men. It was about the seduction.

Coming from the famous Sextacy Stone family, she grew up with money. She did not flaunt it, in fact in her teen years she was ashamed of it. She wanted to be from the streets, not quiet, white-washed O'Fallon, Illinois, so close, but so far from northside St. Louis. Soon as she could drive, she was over there seeing what the other side of Black life looked like.

Her father claimed they lived out in the suburbs to protect her from that life he grew up in, but she made her way over there on her own. She had family there, many aunts, uncles, and cousins, and her granny still lived on the north side, off Union and Thekla, the Walnut Park neighborhood. That was her hangout growing up before her parents moved further out to enjoy their riches.

She was only five when they moved, but she would come back on weekends to see her granny and cousins. They understood her. She may not live in the hood, but no one could take the hood out of her.

Her mother pretended she was not from the hood of the southside and disowned her family when they put her out on the streets at seventeen. She wished she knew more about her Mexican heritage, but her mother never really taught her anything. She did not know how to cook any Mexican dishes, but she was a great cook when she wanted.

Her mother lived and breathed dancing on stage and she inherited that from her. Being on stage was exhilarating. She could not explain the feeling when someone asked, other than it felt like a rush of adrenaline, maybe similar to a rollercoaster ride, but not scary and fearing death.

The first time she ever danced on stage she was eighteen. That was the age her parents said she could try it. She never left the stage since. Now at twenty-four, she paved her way.

She was not interested in the extracurricular activities other dancers were into, and no shade to them, but she didn't need to. Some did it for the extra money, and some because they enjoyed sex. She loved them both, but she liked making money with her brain, not her pussy, and she liked dick that did not have to pay for pussy.

Until she met Davion Foster. That man! She noticed him the first time he showed his face in her place, how could she not? He was with a bunch of other rough-looking guys, tats everywhere, platinum chains, golds, and grills, a cloud of purple haze above them. He was in the center of his crew, dark shades on, bleached blond dreadlocks in twists pulled back in a messy man bun, nose stud, shiny chains on, diamond pinky ring, an expensive watch, dressed in dark colors.

The guy did not have to say a word, he made her thongs wet. Though all the other men were throwing dollars at her, he sat there watching her intently, licking his lips, and enjoying the show. She assumed he was not interested, or maybe she was not doing enough to catch his attention.

Though her routine was choreographed, she added the extra sauce to it, hoping she could magically make that man want her. The skills she demonstrated on the pole made the other men go crazy as she danced to her favorite Nicki Minaj song.

Finally, as the song ended and she lay on stage gyrating in nothing but her thong and bare breasts, he stood, walked closer to the stage, and held out a thick wad of money.

"You worked hard for this, it'd be disrespectful if I just threw it at you."

She smiled, looked directly at him and ignored his money.

"What do I have to do for that?"

"You ain't gotta do shit shawty, this all for you." He stood there, licked his lips, and waited for her response. He was so confident in himself, she could tell. He could get any woman he wanted, and he could have her if he said so.

"Here is what I will do for your sexy ass." She then led him on stage and gave him a lap dance on stage still collecting more dollars from horny guys.

She gyrated so good on him, put her kitty kat up to his mouth and it was dripping wet for him. He watched and kept trying to grab her ass, but she held him back. She knew she wanted to do other things with him later, she just wanted him to get a taste of what was to come.

He drove her to his place on the north side, in the hood, but she did not mind. A man with his own place was always impressive.

They fucked all night long.

His dick was so good, she called off work for a week and they fucked like animals. Yes, he was a drug dealer. That made him exciting. She liked to smoke and pop pills as it enhanced her mood.

What she did not know was how many babies and baby mommas he had until one bammed on the door like the police with two crying babies beside her.

She opened the door in nothing but a thong and Davion's t-shirt, not having any clothes over for the week.

"Bitch who are you?" said the bitch with orange hair, purple nails and a dingy white t-shirt and jeans that did nothing for her thick figure. She needed a makeover quick. The kids beside her looked like they needed a bath and a comb.

"Davion, one of your hoes," she called out to him.

"Bitch, who you calling a hoe?"

"The hoe standing in front of me, hoe!"

Davion walked to the door, only in his boxers, dick still semi-hard because she was sucking him off when they were interrupted.

"Babe, chill." He kissed her and then pulled her back into the house. "This is Teja'Ne my baby moms. And my lil girl Onika and Davion Jr."

He picked up the smaller one, which also looked like a girl because his hair was just as long as the girl's. They both were dirty, but judging by the momma, they got it honestly. At least she was not one of those moms that looked fly and the kids were a mess. They all were a mess.

"Davion I'm tired of you having random stank bitches around my kids! This why your ass never around, fucking trolls?"

She was just about to grab the girl by her messy, bright weave and pull it all out but Davion held her.

"Stop tripping, the both of y'all in front of my kids. Teja, you dropping them off or sum'?"

"No, yo ass need to pay to play with them."

"The hell you talking about? I hooked you up last week, stop trying to milk my ass dry."

"Does she know about all the babies and baby mommas you have?"

No, no she did not. She looked to Davion to say something. She just spent a week with the man and did not know he had this one baby momma with two kids. How many more were there?

Five baby moms total, and six kids, all between the ages of seven and two. Six! Five baby mommas.

She should have run fast as she could, instead, after he gave the girl some money and she left with the kids, he fucked her till she forgot why she was mad.

When she finally made it home, her parents questioned her like she was not a grown woman. She knew she had fallen deep for that man. The best sex of her life.

Then she found out she was pregnant and everything changed.

She was baby mom number six now.

A/N: This chapter was all back story. I had to get into Davion and Erica's relationship a bit.