15. Having Sex

If you believe in having sex, say hell yeah! If you believe in making cash, say hell yeah! Alixandre Stone

Something was going on with his money. He may be a doctor by education, but he knew about money. He hustled when he was younger to get by for himself and his family. Money was everything. It was power. Without it, there was not much you could do.

Only one person controlled the bulk of the money. His best friend and business partner. It was the only answer. But that was his friend.

And he did not trust anyone outside of his family.

That is why he had his daughter, Kendra in position as his new assistant. She would find something and report back to him. No one played him for a fool.

As they say, keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer. Frederick's mistake was that he still believed Lix trusted him. He still believed they had a true friendship. Once he caught his homeboy Freddy jacking off while his wife was on stage, he knew they could not be best friends. He saw the lust in his eyes. He knew what that meant.

Frederick wanted everything Lix had, including his wife. He wanted his family, his business, his money. Sure, Frederick invested initially in opening Sextacy II and their other business, but he had enough money to buy him out and get rid of him for good. He was only waiting for his time.

Tonight, he was going to enjoy himself and not think about his problems. It was playtime at the candy store. Equipped with a stack of benjys, he headed down to the dance floor to see what the ladies were doing tonight.

Up on stage was his favorite, Ms. Mystikal, real name Danica. Her song of choice tonight was Vanity 6's "Nasty Girl" and she did the song justice. She was a natural, on stage, and everything about her. No body enhancements, natural round ass, nice firm breasts, and a face kissed by the heavens. Cocoa brown skin, smooth as butter, all over, like she rubbed cocoa butter over her skin three times a day.

He typically did not catch feelings for his girls on stage, but Danica had him sprung. And it just was not the sex, she was a smart woman who took her business seriously. She was different from his other girls.

Every time he saw her his dick would get hard, and no one else did that for him except his wife.

Ms. Mystikal (Danica Abbott) Age 27

He took his place at a table in the rear center stage reserved for him, drinks already waiting. He took a sip of the strong Ciroc with a twist of lime, then pulled out a cigar to smoke. His eyes never left the stage as Ms. Mystikal did her thing. As much as the other ladies drew loud men tossing dollars at them, Ms. Mystikal had the fellas in a trance-like, eyes glued to her body as she contorted it around the pole.

The way she gyrated up and down the pole stimulating sex so well, he knew half the men there would bust one out before she finished her show. Him included. He rubbed his throbbing dick, wondering what he would do to her after hours. They liked to fuck on her stack of hundreds she earned.