28. Freak Like Me

Playtime bitches! I want a two-for-one. Jae Stone

Finally, the night arrived when she would get her wildest dream. She could not believe she was almost thirty and never had a threesome. If she was down with females, maybe she would have already had one, but the only threesome she was interested in was two men.

Brick Black was down, and she knew she could convince Bix Axe to play along. She had him wrapped around her little finger.

After having her place cleaned and scrubbed, she dimmed her lights low, lit some candles, and played some old-school get-in-the-bed type of music that made you want to fuck all night. Some Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, whatever else Kanye and them sang about on that song. Throw in some Prince and she had her sex soundtrack.

She was waxed, vaxxed, and oiled down herself. She looked good enough to eat. Well, she had two guys on their way that would do that for her.

Axton arrived first, and she should have told him what was about to go down. Far as she knew he was straight straight, but he did not have to do the other guy, just her. They could work out the rules themselves.

"Hey." Axton stood at the door, his eyes roaming her body that only wore a small red thong and pasties on her nipples. Her body was her best asset... never mind, her brain, and then her body. Both worked in her favor to get her anything she wanted.

"Welcome, come on in."

He looked around the dim apartment as he walked in. "What's going on, you're trying to make a sexy mood? You know you don't need all that to get me going."

"Actually, I had a proposition for you. I want to get freaky tonight."

He licked his lips and grinned. "Whatever baby, you know I'm down."

"That's what I like to hear." She walked over to her bar area, took out a bottle of her best chilled champagne, and set up three glasses. She grabbed her bottle opener, but Axton came over and grabbed it from her.

"I got this."

She watched him with a smile as he expertly popped the cork from her champagne. She took the bottle from him and poured some into the three glasses.

"Why do we have three?"

"I'm expecting someone."

"Oh." Axton was a little slow because he did not get it. "You want to toast now or wait for them to arrive."

She grabbed her glass and chugged it down in one swing. She did not need to make a toast, she was horny as hell and she wanted dick in all of her holes. Hell, she should have invited a third. That for sure would be next time. Should have invited Uncle Freddy, that would have been the piece de resistance.

"He can have his later."

"He? Jae, who's coming over and why?"

"You said you would be down for whatever freaky deeky shit, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Come on Axton, I want to try some things."

"With another guy? While I'm here?"

"No, no...well, yes, with another guy and with you...at the same damn time. Got damn! That made me hot just saying it." She fanned herself with her hands and poured herself another glass. "Two dicks for one, what's wrong with that?"

"Jae, I ain't down with-" The knock on the door stopped him. "Who did you invite?"

"I need you to agree to this for me." She moved closer to him, rubbing her body on his. "Come on Axton, I will make it worth your while. You, me, him, it'll be hot."