2. Lets Talk About Sex

What's yours is mine, what's mine is yours, and what's ours, we share accordingly. Rosaline Stone

One thing she knew for sure, her husband always came home to her every night. It did not matter if anyone else understood their marriage. Long as they both knew the rules of their arrangement no one else mattered.

Rosaline "Rosie" Stone, loved her husband. Alixandre was a dream man, and even in her wildest dreams she never thought she would end up with a man so gorgeous, charming, smart, and determined. He took her from the gutter, a literal homeless teen, and made her into a successful business-minded woman.

"Rosie baby, where are you?" she heard her husband yell out, searching for her in their six-bedroom, five-bathroom home.

"In here dear." She relaxed back in the hot steamy water of her large, drop-down whirlpool bathtub, covered with scented bubbles as a soft jazz song played.

Her husband of twenty-two years, best friend for twenty-seven, walked into their bathroom, with his shirt already stripped off as he worked on his pants. His bright, white smile as he watched her made her warm and gushy inside. She loved that man.

"You couldn't wait on me?"

"I figured work would-"

"Shhh!" He planted kisses on her lips. "You know you come before work, my love."

He eased himself into the bathtub with her and pulled her in his arms and held her.

"How was the new girl?"

He gently massaged her firm, C-breasts as he talked. "Angelique. She's incredible and I think she will do well."

"One of the best dancers I have ever seen, that's why I hired her."

"You do have the eye, my love." He kissed the top of her head. "You see what we've built together? Baby, no one will ever take that away from us."

She knew Alixandre was referring to someone trying to strong-arm their business away from them. Because of that, there was restructuring to do. 

"I love the family we have built baby, I would do anything to protect you and my girls."

"I know."

"We worked too hard for someone to come and-"

"Hey! No one will destroy what we built. No one!"

She was there from the beginning. She helped Lix build an empire, and now that empire was theirs. She met him when she was seventeen, homeless, and on the streets. He was nineteen, a broke college student trying to get by. One night while he walked through St. Louis University's campus, he found her sleeping on a bench.

He invited her to his dorm room and did not try anything with her, simply provided her with a warm bed to stay out of the cold. He even had a roommate, Frederick, but just told him she was his friend and staying a few days. She stayed with him in his room, illegally for the rest of the year. Their friendship developed into a relationship.

That relationship was supercharged sexually, and they could not get enough of each other. It was no wonder she found herself pregnant at eighteen. Neither had any money, but Alix wanted to take care of his responsibilities so he found them a little apartment and they moved there. Before she started showing, she took a job at a strip club to make some money. Since she studied dance from an early age, it naturally came to her.

Rosie became a big hit, and even when she started to show, the regulars requested her anyway. She made enough money Alix did not have to work and only focused on his schoolwork. He was on a full scholarship and though his family was not far from the SLU campus, they offered little assistance to him. He was on his own, and they did not like her.

When Jae was born, Lix did whatever necesary and hustled to make money. He went right back to the same strip club she worked and "hustled" the ladies into working more and taking a cut of their money. Not a pimp, he never forced the girls. He told them how they could make more money if they wanted.

Soon as she was able, she went back to work, even more determined to make something out of herself. She wanted Lix to focus on school because he wanted to be a doctor. While she stripped during the evenings, he went to school during the day. She soon gave birth to their second daughter, Kendra, shortly after the first. Three years after that, came their third, Erica.

Studying to be a gynecologist, he offered help to the women at her club who did not have proper medical assistance. Once he received his doctorate, he decided he wanted to open his own practice, inside a strip club. Though they had some of the money, they wanted to go big, and that's when they added his best friend Frederick into the business.

Sextacy was born. Women's health services were in the same facility as mental health services, and they even offered their employees financial advisement. Lix always wanted something more than the average strip club. Sextacy was a success from the start and a few years after it opened, they opened their second location, Sextacy II, and then added Stone's Bar.

The empire they built so far was very lucrative. The money, the house in O'Fallon, the cars, and everything she ever desired. She continued to work side by side with him, in charge of all the dancers, male and female. Lix oversaw any of the medical services while Frederick handled the finances. But still, to grow, they needed more.

"What do you think we need to do to give our clubs a boost? More girls? More incentives? More-" Lix asked, while he washed over her body with her sponge.

"More sex." She had no problem with sex for money. If someone was willing to pay for the best sexual experiences of their life, why not.

"I need the girls more involved," Lix said. "Jae knows the business through and through."

Jae was the only one of the girls that had a business mind like her father, super smart and super determined, nothing like her.

"And Kendra would love to have her hands in more things I'm sure, but I don't know if she is ready. She's smart, more than she knows."

Their middle child dodged four-year college by working right out of high school while attending community college. She earned an Associate's Degree in fashion design and loved making people beautiful. She was good at it, from the clothes, to hair, to make-up, Kendra could do it all. With her pretty face and her curvy body, she was a good mix of them both.

"Erica needs to step up more and not just dance. You can work on her."

Their youngest, Erica, was the hothead, the wild child. More like her than she cared for. Not that she was a bad kid, she was stubborn and hard-headed. And boy crazy. Her choice in men questionable, because she cared nothing for Erica's current boyfriend slash baby daddy.

She loved her girls. They all were daddy's girls too. He spoiled them all, never remorseful that he had no son.

"If he wants a war, there will be a war."

"Honey, enough talk about work. How about you enjoy your wife." She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He was so sexy. From day one till now twenty-eight years later. Six feet tall, body incredible then and even better now, with deep-set dark brown eyes, smooth caramel skin, and sexy lips she loved to kiss. But what was always his best feature was his long, thick tongue that did an amazing dance inside of her.

"Baby, I got you." Lix lifted her from the tub and sat her on the edge. He spread her legs before he planted his face there and started to do her favorite thing in the world.

Yes, she allowed her husband to enjoy other women, but it was the arrangement they agreed upon. He got to enjoy other women, as long as she got to enjoy other women. Their open marriage allowed them to have sex with other women, long as they came home to each other.

They loved each other, from day one, and no amount of sex with other women would change that. She was always interested in women, and Lix loved that about her. They had the same taste in women and sometimes enjoyed the same woman at the same time.

If other people could not understand, that was their problem.

A/N: Open marriage, it's their business, right? Not my cup of tea.