Alex Marquez- Moving in

Requested by Requested by @73marquez93, hope you like it 💕

Alex's POV

Y/n and I have been together for years and the longer we're together the more it hurts to have to leave her after being together and its harder to spend time together as she lives about an hour away. For months now I've been wanting to ask her to move in with me but I live with Marc and I don't want him to feel like I'm pushing him away and I don't want y/n to feel like she doesn't belong but finally I have decided that I just want to go for it so I'm going to ask Marc if he's ok with it. Weirdly as I thought about asking him I got nervous and generally I don't get nervous but for some reason I'm worried that he will say no for whatever reason even though I know he wouldn't. The two of us have been doing our own thing all morning so I haven't had the chance to talk with him yet but he just got home so nows my chance, again the nerves kicked in as he came to sit next to me and I thought about actually asking him. 

"Hey bro hows your morning been?" He asked 

"Pretty good how was yours" I replied

"Like usual" he said 

"Before we have to get on with other things I need to ask you something" I stated 

"And what would that be?" He questioned 

"I want to ask y/n to move in but I want to know if that would be ok with you?" I asked 

"I've been waiting for you to ask me this but of course its fine with me I love y/n and I know how much you miss her all the time so honestly it will be a relief not to see you mope around after coming home from seeing her" he said 

"Oh thank god I was a little worried that you would say no" I sighed 

He just shook his head at me for being so stupid to think that he would disagree and in fact he kept bugging me about when I'm going to actually ask her even though I haven't particularly thought about it too much and I'm not going to see her in person until the weekend so I will have to wait until at least then. We ended up discussing all the ways I could do it most of which were quite elaborate and I knew she would hate but some were pretty good but it all felt too set up and unnatural so I decided that it would just be best to do it when it felt right. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV 

Now that its the weekend I finally get to see Alex after not seeing him all week and I couldn't be more excited because for some reason I've missed him more this week than I usually do but it could be because we didn't see each other last weekend as he had other commitments. We take it in turns to drive to see each other and this weekend he is coming to my apartment which is great because it means no driving but Alex's place is much nicer than mine as my apartment is quite small but he still loves coming here just to see me. He text me just over an hour ago saying that he was leaving meaning he should be here any moment and so naturally I have been pacing round the apartment looking out the window every time I reached it so see if his car had pulled up yet and each time there was no luck. Just as I was about to give up and sit down I heard the bell ring which meant he was here and so I opened my door and rushed down to greet him by the building door. 

When I got there he handed me a bouquet of beautiful yellow flowers before putting a hand on my waist to pull me in for a kiss which felt nice after not seeing each other in person for a few weeks. Once we both pulled away he took hold of my hand and we went up to my apartment where we both flopped down onto my sofa after I put the flowers in a vase like we always do to watch our favourite tv show that we have rules against watching on our own as it's something we always like to do together. We were sat slightly apart from the way we landed on the sofa but Alex quickly moved closer to me and put an arm round my waist as I leant my head against his shoulder because it was comfy. Usually when we are together we will try and do something but today the both of us were just tired and wanted to just be with each other so we spent a while watching tv together and just being a chill and normal couple even though we definitely aren't.