Fabio Quartararo- Secret

Request for @readinggg_____

If you'd have told me a few years ago when I first started in moto3 that I would make it to MotoGP with the top Yamaha team I wouldn't have believed you and if you would have told me that I'd be dreading it I would say you were crazy but here we are. Having achieved my dream sure feels good but there is so much pressure on me to do well being the first woman to reach the top class and being with the team that won the championship last year it's a lot. The mountain of articles asking if I'm really good enough to be where I am or trying to find anything bad to say about me has been weighing on my shoulders like a ton of bricks the entire off season. As much as it's been a lot to handle I've been using the negativity as motivation to push myself harder in training and put in all the laps I can in testing which has done me pretty well as I was lapping in the top 5 for the majority of the tests.

Another problem I have is my boyfriend. You see while I was in Moto2 I started dating Fabio and we never told anyone as we wanted to keep things private and not have any media attention on us, but now we are teammates and have been told that there shouldn't be any funny business between us which very much includes dating. That has been my biggest worry the entire off season as there is no way I'm breaking up with Fabio because he's been the best thing that's ever happened to me but we are going to have to be more careful than ever to not get caught together or else it will ruin everything. Fabio has told me not to worry so much but for him it's so much easier Yamaha are hardly going to get rid of the world champion for dating his teammate but they sure will get rid of the rookie for doing the same, there is also the added thing of what the media will think about us and I just know for a fact they will say that I used Fabio to get my seat if they find out about us.

Now that we have reached the first gp in Qatar I'm more nervous than ever I've barely slept the entire week and I know I've been acting differently as people have asked me many times if I'm ok which I have to lie and say I'm just nervous for my first race but it's so much more than that. Fabio has been doing his best to keep me calm and whenever he can he will hold my hand around the paddock, as we go to an interview or will kiss my cheek quickly as we leave each other as long as no one is around. It's been nice to know he still cares about me and understands how I feel but I'm just always on edge that someone will come around the corner when we are kissing and we will be found out before we even get on the bikes.

With it being our media day there is a lot of interviews and press conferences for me to do as well as a lot of cameras in my face but that's what I get for being not only a rookie but the first woman to ride in the class, everyone wants to watch my every move and criticise me where they can. Some of the interviews I have done so far have been great and the interviewer has praised me on my achievements and not tried to tear me down but others and the majority have been less kind. It's starting to get boring hearing the same criticism again and again and having to give the same answer a million times it's making me question my own ability even though I know I can do this and it's what I've wanted since I was a little kid so I can't give up now. Pretty much everything I've done so far has been on my own but for the rest of the day I have interviews alongside Fabio which hopefully should make my day a bit better even if the questions are still awful at least he will be there.

The first thing we have to do together is a little team interview and Fabio is trying to convince me that they will ask more questions to him as he's been in the team longer and is the world champion but I can't help but not believe him as if I've gathered anything from my experience so far it's that everyone is interested in what I do. We got to the interview early and so were sat alone in the room which Fabio took as his chance to hold my hand under the table and squeeze it to reassure me but as soon as we heard a noise he let go and acted like nothing was going on. The interview started well as they mostly talked to Fabio about the world championship and the new bike for the season but then they turned to me and that's when it all went down hill.