Fabio Quartararo- When in Monaco

Request for @celeste_526

The Monaco gp has been the absolute best experience of my entire life as I've been a fan of motorsport for as long as I remember because my dad was always into it and when he was around all we did was talk about racing and watching races together. When I was young I never got to go to a race as money was tight but since I started working I have saved everything to be able to go to my first race. Seeing as I worked to hard to get the money I decided to save enough to go all out and get tickets to one of the most iconic races the Monaco gp and it has been entirely worth it. The whole weekend I've had the biggest smile on my face as getting to watch the cars go past in real life is like a dream come true and I get an adrenaline rush every time one of them speeds past so I can only imagine what its like actually driving one. As much as its been a fun experience parts of it have brought along sad memories as I keep thinking that I'm experiencing this just as much for me as for my dad as he never made it to a race before he passed and it was the one thing he really wanted to do but never did which is why I've really made the most out of the entire weekend.

In terms of making the most out of the experience many people have told me you have to go to one of the parties after the race as they are insane so in the spirit of enjoying every part of a race weekend I decided I would go to one despite my hesitation at first. What helped to convince me is that I met a few people while at the track who invited me to one specific party with them which seemed less of a free-for-all and more of a proper event which made me less nervous about the amount of people that would be there. Part of me was still nervous as I know a lot of the drivers and other celebrities will go out after the race and I don't know what I'll do with myself if I happen to bump into any of them but my dad would tell me to just go for it so thats exactly what I'm going to do. With the party not starting until late I had plenty of time to get ready in my hotel room until I was completely happy with how I looked but even after a few hours I still wasn't sure about the dress I had bought with me as it seemed a bit much to me even though I know people will be wearing much more flashy outfits.

Soon enough though there was no time to fret over it anymore as my new friends text me to say they were leaving and so I grabbed my things and headed to the place to meet them inside as we were staying in different hotels. When I got there there was security guards and a small line of people waiting to get in so I joined the back of the line wondering what I had gotten myself into until I got to the front. The security guard asked for my name so I gave it to him thinking I must just be in the wrong place and he would soon send me away but he opened the door and let me in. Inside there was music playing and the place was like a regular club but it was nowhere near as busy as a regular club and it looked much nicer inside. As much as there wasn't as many people it still took me a good few minutes to find the girls that invited me but when I did they handed me a drink straight away.

All night we just danced together and drank probably a bit too much but it was really fun and for once I actually enjoyed myself and let loose a little. At one point though I lost my friends and was kind of just stood around by myself before I decided to just leave and head back to my hotel for the night. On my way out I wasn't paying attention to where I was going so I tripped over someone's foot and ended up bumping into someone else causing them to spill their drink. I was fully prepared to end up on the ground and even braced myself for it but when I felt a pair of arms around me I realised that I wasn't going to keep falling and opened my eyes to see what was happening. When I looked up I almost fell to the ground for real this time as the guy stood right in front of me with his arms around me was the Fabio Quartararo the motogp world champion. He was even more attractive in person than he was on the tv and I could feel myself blushing as it finally sunk in that he had his arms around me and was looking right into my eyes. Despite my shock I managed to stand up thinking he would let go then but his he didn't and he kept a hand on my waist while I tried to get some words out to thank him.