Characters

Sanjh Rajvanshi :-  The eldest son of Sudha and Prakash Rajvanshi and the youngest billionaire of India who is arrogant and egoistic man. He doesn't have any interest in love and all. He is 26 years old and loves his family the most.

Sachi Kashyap :- The youngest daughter of Amrita and Naveen Kashyap and she belongs to middle class family. She is kind hearted and loveable person. She is 23 years old and an engineer who wants to do a job and achieve trust and love from her dad.

______________________

Abhishek Malhotra :- Best friend of Sanjh Rajvanshi, he is second calm person in the group of four and childish also. He has his own company and he just joined their branch in India. He is married, his wife's name is Trisha Malhotra.

Harshit Thakur :- Best friend of Sanjh Rajvanshi, he is most calm and understanding person in the group of four. He is a head manager in Sanjh's company. He is also married, his wife's name is Shivali Thakur.

Samastha Kapoor :- The only female in the group of four and married to a very cheering person called Randhir Kapoor. She is cool and close to Sachi and a trust worthy person for both of them.

Shrivansh Kashyap :- Sachi's brother who is another friend for her and the person who she loves the most in her family. He is handsome, caring and loving son for his parents, a understanding brother for Sachi, a romantic husband for his wife Kanika Kashyap and a classmate for Sanjh Rajvanshi.

Samaira Rajvanshi :- The youngest child in Rajvanshi family, who is princess for everyone in their home. The sister of Sanjh Rajvanshi, who is childish but understanding girl who loves to do makeup and shopping.

Sameer Rajvanshi :- The middle one in the siblings of Rajvanshi's. He is the best youngest brother for Sanjh who understands Sanjh like he is a part of him . He is caring and most adorable person. 

Aaruhi Arora :- The best friend of Sachi, who is totally opposite of Sachi. She is extrovert and has her own charm and a good and loyal friend for Sachi and