Episode 63

Sachi's POV

Isn't it obvious that I came between them. He was saying today that he wanted to be with her, I could see that by his tone, he just didn't say in front of me directly. I am again on that same path, and I can't even say anything. He didn't call me baby today like everyday, he called me Sachi. Am I overthinking or what?

My head started aching badly thinking all this shit, suddenly I felt someone's hand inside my shirt resting on my bare waist. It was Sanjh, it helped me a little but I was angry on him, is he just using me or what? I am not able to understand him?

He snuggled in my neck saying "What are you doing here at afternoon? It's hot here Sachi." Instead of replying him I asked him a question "You were snoring and woke up why?" Hearing my heavy voice he said "I can't sleep without you, let's sleep together." I nodded saying "Yeah, let's sleep." He suddenly asked turning me making me face to face "Are you crying?"

I jerked his hands saying sarcastically "No feeling happy here that's why crying." he looked at me blankly saying "Are you angry on me?" "Noo why would I?" I said and went to room, I was about to leave the room when he held my wrist saying "I told you thousands of times Sachi that whatever is there inside you just blabber out in front of me, but still you're doing this?" I looked at him with total confusion saying.

"I just can't understand you Sanjh, you're difficult to understand." saying this I jerked his hand and was about to leave when he pinned me between him and door saying "What are you talking about?" I looked at other side saying "Nothing, leave me" "Are you in any case thinking about Navya? Are you scared of her now? She is trying to kill you that's why."

I looked at him blankly saying "No, if she is trying to kill me then let her be and please close that case." He looked at me angrily this time saying "What's with you ha? You are saying close the case, I want her in lock up because she killed Myra's parents." I chuckled hearing him saying "Oh, is that so. Ok then don't close the case do whatever you want oops sorry you always do whatever you want. So, you want to use me for taking revenge on Navya because of Myra, right?"

He looked at me confused and said "What's wrong with you? Aren't you feeling bad for Myra? Why are you becoming so heartless Sachi?" Ohh so I'm heartless because his ex is in pain. I looked at him in disbelief saying "Yeah I'm feeling bad for her and I always feel bad for everyone that's why I'm still here with you hearing your shit." I said angrily to him raising my voice.

He removed his hands from my side and pushed his hairs back saying "Why are you saying this? Why are you hating Myra suddenly?" He said irritatingly. I looked at him up and down saying "Do you still love her?" he looked at me saying "Are you out of your mind? What's wrong with you suddenly? Why are you behaving like this?"

"Yes, I'm out of my mind. You know what Mr. Sanjh Rajvanshi, I'm the biggest fool on this planet that trust you. You and you're so called fake promises." I said in anger and was about to leave when he suddenly pushed me on bed and hovered over me saying "Say it again, then I will show you what I am?"

"I don't want to see your face, leave me." I said looking at him with teary eyes. He suddenly kissed me on my lips biting my lips. I was trying to push him but he was so heavy that I couldn't even push him, but I pushed him with my both hands using my all strength saying "You only know how to use people Sanjh."

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU SACHI?" he shouted on me. "What the heck is wrong with you Sanjh? Why you were ignoring me from morning like I didn't exist?" he looked at me all puzzled and said "Are you jealous of Myra?" I chuckled looking at him saying "No, only you have right to get jealous of everything."

He again shouted saying "Fucking stop your round talks, say it directly what do you want to say?" I looked at him seriously saying "Do you love me or Myra? First answer me this question." he looked at me in a minute saying "What kind of question is this? Of course you." I said then angrily looking at him "Then why the heck you were roaming here & there beside her the whole day? Her parents died we couldn't save them. Can't you understand this little thing in your brain?"