Episode 8

Sachi's POV

I ran behind him 'cause he was taking big steps. He opened his door and sat inside. I did the same. After hearing door closing sound he said to driver "Santosh kaka" driver just nodded and started the car.

The whole ride was silent. I didn't dare to speak anything. I always don't dare to speak to him. This is not the first time. Thinking this I rolled my eyes. The car stopped suddenly breaking my thinking and I just cursed 'cause the ride ended and I didn't say any word to him. I was about to leave when he said "Listen" hearing him I looked at him confused and nodded. He continue "I will come to pick you up today & from tomorrow the driver will come ohkey." hearing this I just smiled and said "Its ohkey I will manage." I just smiled in front of him but inside I was shouting like maniac hehe. "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you so just tell me the time when will you leave your office." He said angrily.

I know he won't listen to me so I sighed "It's 5.30 PM ohkey, bye" I said and rushed outside closing the door, when I heard his bye like whispering. I just smiled pretending like I didn't hear anything shaking my head negatively, I just went inside office. Now I understand why people say understanding Sanjh Rajvanshi is beyong impossible. First he talked normally and at a second minute he talked angrily. Is he bipolar? He just has only two moods, first normal and second angry, yes I just saw him happy once, when he was playing with Kush.

He is just like Hitler. He wants everything the way he wants but I need to agree that his every decision, every line he said was correct. He doesn't talk too much but whenever he says something everyone just nods at him not because he is their son but he says logical things and correct ones that no one can deny. He has his own aura and charm. Day by day I am just falling for him more and more and more.

I didn't like the way he shouted on Sameer bhai but I loved the way he said that her husband is here he will take care now. I blushed thinking that. I heard that my friend is calling me not calling actually shouting but why "yaaaahhhhhh Sachi, are you deaf?" she shout near my ear. I also shouted back "the heck Tanu, why are you shouting?" she said "Me shouting, are you mad I'm calling you from past 10 mins." Oh so again it's me I sighed and said "oh sorry Tanuja. By the way where is Abeer?"

"Oh he is in his cabin. He just came to talk to you but you were in your dreamland" she said sarcastically. "Why did he come to talk to me?" I asked her confusingly. "We saw something today Sachi" she said dreamily. I said irritatingly "and what is that" drinking my water. "Today we saw Sanjh Rajvanshi in front of our building like seriously" I choked my water hearing her. She said worriedly caressing my back "Are you ohkey?" I just nodded at her. And she continued "I know I also choked 'cause it's unbelievable and your bad you were not even reached at office. First I thought any model is here for our new project, mostly celebs use this much cars and security. But then I thought whenever a celeb comes to our office for work or anything there are only two cars and here I'm seeing 5 yeah Sachi fucking 5 cars." I thought listening to her yeah, those security I hate the most who take fucking 5 cars to go to our own office. "So because of curiosity, I just looked inside the car and my eyes just got blessed. Sanjh Rajvanshi was sitting there and talking on phone. Sachi he was soo soo handsome."

I just chuckled and said " Take a break, drink this holy water I think you need this more than me" she quickly took and drank like there is no tomorrow. Thank God she didn't saw me otherwise they would have broken my neck. I didn't tell anyone about my husband. They just know that I'm married but with whom they don't know.

My whole marriage was secret still for world because my in-laws want everything without involving media and not with lots of crowd and next thing this marriage happened in just 15 days and he left me here so I know he hates me and except our close people no one knows that Sanjh Rajvanshi is married. That's why my friend is drooling over my husband and I can't even say anything to her. I know he is giving this marriage a chance because of our parents he don't feel anything for me I can say that by looking in his eyes. He is just doing his duty for everyone's sake and I did my duty for love, for his love.