Episode 30

Sanjh's POV

Today I brought Myra at home. How badly I wanted to tell Sachi about Myra but she said that it was her last wish so how could I. I saw how Maa and Sachi look all puzzled because of Myra's entry but I think she will never do something like Navya. I don't know why I'm thinking like this but yeah I'm kinda sure about Myra.

I was a very cold person before but after meeting Myra I felt like she is the one whom I was searching for but she broke my heart. It took two years for me to become normal means cold person like this maybe, but after spending time with Sachi I think Sachi is the one not Myra.

When I kissed Myra for the first time, there was not this kind of feeling I'm having right now, I was dependent on Myra but when it comes to Sachi I need her beside me. She is like a routine in my busy life, a habit that I don't forget everyday.

In these five months, when I was in U.S. at that time I thought that Sachi will find someone and cheat on me but nothing happen like that, that time I realized that maybe she still has some feelings for me. After coming and staying here with her I never even forgot about her at any moment.

Today I want Sachi to ask me about Myra, that's when I will tell her about my past and Myra. When she broke my heart, that time I hated her but after she got married I never interfered in her life. I always wished her happy life. We were good friends before the start of our relationship and now also.

I know Myra very well, she will tell Sachi about herself and our relation but I don't know in which way she will tell her. It's like a test to her from me because deep down I can't trust people after Navya's incidence.

I will hear everything from my Sachi, if Myra tells about our relationship to Sachi then Sachi will talk to me about that or if not then as usual she will sleep on couch. I just don't understand her she doesn't even shout on me nor she gives me any kind of cold treatment, she just starts staying away from me.

I started my work sighing, I even told Priya to keep an eye on that Navya because Sachi took my promise for not doing anything, so I'm not doing anything but keeping my eye on her for Sachi's safety and as a husband I am never going to listen Sachi for this.

I don't know how time flew, it's already 7.00 at night and I told Sachi that I will come early at home. It's time to go home, even thinking about going home makes me happy because of Sachi's presence.

I still can't believe it's our 6 months anniversary in few days. I told Sachi that I will give her divorce and make her life hell and all for our 6 months anniversary. So I bet she must have forgot about that, like who will remember if your partner says anything like this. I will give her biggest surprise in such a way that she will never forget that day.

I smiled thinking this, I took a seat in car. I'm a person who never smiles but nowadays it's rare to see my face without smile. Harshit makes fun of me saying I'm behaving like a teenager. I took my phone from my pocket and started checking my mails, after reading only one mail driver stopped car in front of my home.

I sighed and started getting inside our house, worker opened the door for me and I pouted because I was expecting Sachi to open the door for me. I went inside and find Maa, Myra, Samaira and Sachi were eating popcorn and watching netflix. I looked at them in disbelief.

I was thinking that Sachi must be in room maybe crying after finding out that Myra was my girlfriend once but no look at them Sachi and Myra are sitting together talking and laughing while watching TV.

I went to lobby just to gain their attention and I got it. Yahuuuuu. I didn't even look at Myra, my whole attention was on Sachi, when our eyes met she smiled and got up from her place.