Episode 10

Sachi's POV

I woke up because someone was knocking the door harshly. I think Sanjh is back. Without checking the time I quickly got up to open the door just to find Samastha with food in her hand and she shouted on me "Sachi what were you doing inside? How long have I been standing and knocking at the door?"

"Sorry I fell asleep" I replied looking down. Looking at my state she understood that I was crying in room she didn't ask me any question and just came inside our bedroom. She came and sat on our bed. She gestured to me to come and sit next to her by tapping her hand beside empty space. I sat beside her without saying anything & she also didn't say anything.

She just took a morsel in her hand and was about to feed me when I denied her saying "I am not hungry Samastha" she put that morsel down in plate and said "I knew you will say something like this. I know you're hurt and angry, that's fine. I understand but why are you taking out your anger on food Sachi?"

"You are taking me wrong Samastha" I told her calmly shaking my head negatively. She again replied to me angrily "I misunderstood you, so you tell me what is right then? I just can't understand you Sachi, what's wrong with you?"

"How can I eat Samastha, because of me Sanjh hasn't eaten anything since morning. I don't agree that I exposed our marriage photos and all but somehow because of me he had left without eating. Afterall I am his wife, how can I eat food when I know he didn't eat anything." I said looking at her. My tears were about to come when Samastha said "Why the heck you care about him Sachi. Now he called you gold digger in front of everyone, Randhir never called me anything like this. If he will call me something stupid like this I will break his bones for sure and here you are still thinking about that bastard."

"Samastha your case is different." I said to her.

"So what, by the way what is the difference?" she said with little irritation.

"In your relation you guys are not faking in front of the world about your love, you both truly love each other, you truly trust each other and most importantly he respects your opinion and you also. That's the difference in your & our relationship Samastha." I said looking at her with hurt in my voice.

This time she didn't argue and just looked down. "So you still don't want to eat Sachi?" after few seconds she said changing our conversation. I sighed and shook my head as no. She also sighed and said "You know what Sachi, you just love him too much. I know him now for more than 10 years, he doesn't even give a fuck about you, I bet he must have eaten something and here you're thinking about him. God he is the one who shouted on you and still you're not eating the food just because that bastard is empty stomach." she completed rolling her eyes.

Now I was wondering that Samastha is such a sweetheart. She is bestfriend of Sanjh but still taking my side like a good friend who wanted to save our relationship. I'm so bad that I was thinking about her as my enemy and most importantly I believed all those rumors in our college.

I giggled and said changing our mood "You're calling my husband bastard."

Samastha said sarcastically "Yeah yeah your so called husband. Wait... You don't trust me that he will eat something, right?" I just nodded.

"If he had already eaten something then you will also have to eat your food, okey?" she said smiling, I also nodded like an obedient child. Saying this she called him. The fuck she called him, not just called, she put that call on speaker like hell. I looked at her in disbelief. Is she that much eager to feed me?

After few rings he picked up her call.

"Hello" Sanjh said.

She indicated me not to say anything with her hands and said "Sanjh li-".