Episode 12

Sanjh's POV

I'm happy with her from these two days. She is not that much bad like I thought. She is really very hard working like her brother. Thinking this I turned off the shower and came out to our room and as usual I found my green tea on table and my clothes on bed. I wore my clothes, took the green tea and went downstairs. When I found her... Wait, am I looking for her? Whatever, when our eyes met we both smiled together.

When I was about to sit, that news got my attention and that also about me and Sachi, at that time I lost my control. I want to know the person who did that. Papa said, what will Sachi think about me if I reacted like that. I don't care what she will think. It's not like I don't want people to know that I'm married, I just don't want to declare it right now like that. This is not a right time for this.

I really work hard for this company as a CEO. I know when and where to declare this kind of huge news. I know she will think that I don't want our relation to be known by others but that is not the truth, I just don't want people to know at least for now. This time is very important for me. I didn't even think about her but when Papa said what Sachi will think, at that time I thought she is the one, only one.

My family never did this kind of thing and why would they do? Why the heck they will leak our marriage photos because they also think that my decision is right. Without thinking twice my doubt went to Sachi 'cause she has lots of reason to reveal this marriage thing. The person I'm not sure about is only one. At that time whatever I felt right, I just did. I warn her not to get out of this house.

Right now, I'm in my cabin thinking about this when my thoughts got interrupted by knock on door. I said with irritation "come in" here is my PA Priya. I asked her with rush "What happened about those news?" she smiled and said calmly "Everything is settled, we talked with each and every channel, it's under control now, don't worry sir. Not a single channel has news about your marriage now." I smiled looking at her. She continued herself "Sir but the investigation about those reporters and all is still in process."

I looked at her confusingly and asked "Who told you about investigation?"

"Sir you said that yourself when you called me at morning saying I need to take care of everything so I started investigation also." She said looking down.

"It's ohkey if you already have started but I think I know who did that." I said and sighed. She was about to say something when my cabin's door opened no one dare to do this except three people. First dad and second my two best friends. Abhishek and Harshit.

As usual these two brats never give respect to me in front of my PA also. Looking at them I just sighed and said to Priya "You can go. Don't do anything without my permission after investigation" she just nodded and left the office.

They both asked together "What kind of investigation Sanjh?" I sighed and said "Nothing just about today's news on TV."

"Why investigation it's a good news, you should have declared it more than investigation." Abhishek said looking kinda serious.

"Don't say you shouted on everyone at home just for this mistake." Harshit said shaking his head.

I sighed and said "You guys really know me very well. YES, I shouted but not on everyone just on one person." I completed taking my seat on chair.

They both settled on sofa "And that person is none other than Sachi." Abhishek said rolling his eyes. I nodded and they both looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeah she is the only one who has lots of reasons to do this kind of things." I said taking my side.

"Look Sanjh, we know everything about your and Sachi's relationship. No one told us about this but we know because of your behavior in US, isn't it?" Harshit said and I just nodded.