Episode 20

Sachi's POV

He also looked at us in shock. Maybe I know why, 'cause everyone was in our room.

Maa said looking at him in surprise "Did you forget something?" We all nodded at her statement. He smiled and shook his head as no. We all looked at him in confusion and surprise.

He said coming inside "Just came home, because of me Samastha is with Sachi. I don't want to put too much pressure on her, she also has to work for office and Maa too. She has Kush also, so I thought to come home early today, that's it."

Hearing him me and Maa nodded our heads getting him and these two literally rolled their eyes when Sanjh was about to sit on bed. I looked at him with big eyes and Randhir said "Sanjh, don't sit there" he looked at him in confusion.

"I mean Kush is sleeping there, don't sit, he will wake up" I said understanding his confusion. Hearing me he nodded. Putting his bag on tea table he came to our direction and sat beside Maa.

"Tea?" I asked him and he shook his head saying no and he said "I don't take tea."

"Why?" my curious ass, "I don't like it" he said shrugging his shoulder I mumbled "Yeah why would you drink something sweet because you're bitter as your so called black coffee." everyone heard me and they started laughing.

"Correct Sachi, I also think like that" Randhir said winking at me. I didn't know what to do or how to run from the embarrassment. I just said looking everywhere "I want to use washroom" saying this I didn't even wait for anyone's reply and ran in washroom to save my life.

When I went inside, I thought why I am the only one who got embarrassed and that too 'cause of me. I shook my head and heard a knock that too on washroom's door. I asked "who?" and heard a familiar voice "It's me, I want to use washroom, come fast." It was none other than Sanjh.

Not hearing any reply from me he said "Everyone went downstairs just come fast." "Just 5 minutes" I yelled from inside.

After 5 minutes, I went out from washroom and found Sanjh on bed sitting like a king with his mac. I smiled and said "You can go now." He looked at me hearing my voice and nodded his head. Without replying, he went inside.

I sat on my side of bed thinking about today's fun and why Sanjh came home this early. He never comes this early, he always comes at midnight.

Oh shit, I forgot to tell Maa about my family that they are gonna come. I thought and made my way downstairs. I found everyone in dinning, I smiled and made my way in kitchen calling "Maa"

She smiled and said "Why are you here? Sanjh is at home, he will shout beta" I smiled looking at her and shook my head saying "I'm going upstairs Maa, I just came to tell you that, my family came back in India today. So, bhai told me that they will visit here after two days. Is it ok to ca-" she cut me in the middle and said "This is also your home Sachi, you don't need any permission from me to tell your parents to come ok, you can call anyone here."

I smiled at her and hugged her tightly saying "Thank you so much Maa" "Calling me Maa and then saying me thanks, that's not fair" Maa said patting my cheek. I gave her my puppy eyes and again hugged her saying "I want to express my feelings to you Maa because you're my Maa" she broke the hug and said "Ok ok, look there inside Papa brought a cake for you, don't you want to eat?" she said I nodded like a kid and said "of course but after dinner because eating dessert and that too a cake, makes that dessert taste more good after meal."

She giggled at my statement and I asked Maa "Did Samaira come home?" Maa nodded and said "Why? Do you have some work?" I shook my head and said "Nothing just asked" She smiled and I said "I'm going" she nodded and I started to go to my room.