Episode 6

Sachi's POV

"Can we be friends?"

"Huh?" I reacted on his question very quickly with confusion written on my face. He sighed and said "I know that you're confused but listen to me once." I just nodded 'cause I don't think I have any other option.

"I know it's difficult for you also about this marriage thing. But now we can't do anything because we are already married for 4 months. We can't run away from each other and same with this marriage. I just want to give it a chance."

I can't believe what is happening. I don't know what to say or reply because I'm not ready for this. This is happening so fast but I'm so happy. I want to tell him that I also want to give a chance to our marriage but as usual my words got stuck in my mouth. In this kind of serious discussion I'm still looking at floor like this is the most beautiful moment in my life.

"Look at me, whenever I talk to you look at me Sachi" I looked at him, he was dead serious and looking hot as hell. What are you thinking Sachi? Are you lost your brain somewhere? Right now focus on his voice not his handsome face Sachi. Wait did he just call me by my name, OH MY GOD... My name sounds so good in his voice. Focus, Sachi Focus.

I nodded and he continued "It will take a long time because we don't know each other well. We will take short steps in this relationship so can you give a chance to me and this marriage?"

I nodded looking down at my legs. Honestly I have a big smile on my face and I'm trying to hide that. I will die today because of happiness. Then I heard his sigh. Is he regretting now? So fast, No NO. Before he says anything I looked at him with my teary eyes. He looked at me seriously and said "I need words."

What? He scared me to death. Before he says anything I said "Yes" to him without any hesitation. He looked at me hmmm... I can feel his stare on me but suddenly he again said "It's late, let's go to sleep."

I checked watch and it was literally late. I nodded to him and went to my uncomfortable bed to sleep when I heard him "Where are you going?" I replied without looking at him "going to sleep" he said "On couch? Why?" wow now he is asking me, why just to play cool Sachi. "Sleeping together is uncomfortable."

He said "but sleeping on couch is more uncomfortable, isn't it?" I said looking at him "but its ohkey, I can manage, I don't want to be bur-" I just shut my mouth. What are you saying, keep it to yourself Sachi. If you are hurt then deal with it. Don't tell him 'cause behind the hurt, he is the reason. I don't want anything bad to happen now.

"If you're comfortable on couch then its okey" he said turning off the lights. When I was about to sleep, I heard his voice again. "Sachi, I'm not a morning person." I was confused, why is he telling me now? Still I said "yeah I know."

"So from tomorrow you will wake me up every day. I didn't like it when Samastha wake me up today. This is your right, isn't it? Samastha is friend but you are my wife."

What's wrong with him? Did he hit his head somewhere? Whatever but I'm loving this side of Mr. Sanjh Rajvanshi. I was thinking about either he is okey or not when he asked me again "Can you do this at least?" I replied in shock "Yes of course, I will."

"Good night." He said with little smile. He is smiling because of me and the heck he wished me good night. Today I'm on cloud nine. If I die today then I don't have any regrets. I also wished him good night and I went to my dreamland with big smile on my face.

_________

I was woken up by the sound of alarm. I looked at the clock, it was 5.00. I looked at my husband, who was sleeping like a child. I got up from bed and went to my husband. Seeing him sleeping so cutely, I couldn't control myself and caressed his hairs.

After a moment, a cute frown appeared on his forehead, I giggled and remove my hand from his hairs and went straight to washroom for my daily routine.

After coming from the washroom, it was near by 6 o'clock, so I went directly to kitchen and started preparing breakfast. I remember very well that from today I need to wake up Sanjh. It will be like sweet routine to me from today, hehe. Thinking this I started preparing breakfast with smile.

After breakfast was ready, I looked at the clock and it was 6.45. I checked the dining table once again and went to our room to wake up Sanjh.

I entered the room with excitement, but I don't know how to wake him up. Ahhh over and above he was sleeping so cutely I don't want to wake him up but I have to. Finally I made up my mind and went near him "Suniye, please wake up" with my voice, he did not even move a little bit.

"SUNIYE, please wake up its 7 am." This time hearing my voice, he just turned to another side. What am I a mosquito to him now. I'm trying this last time now. If he doesn't wake up, I will pour water on him like Samastha.

"Suniye wake up, please wake up, it's past seven now" I said touching his arm lightly. Wahh did he eat sleeping pill, now I have only one option left. I picked up a jar full of water on the table and I was about to throw that water on his face.

Before throwing water on him I just checked once and thank God I checked, he was rubbing his eyes still lying on bed. When his eyes met with mine, here we go, there started our staring competition. I don't call it staring 'cause I was admiring his beautiful eyes and like always, I lost in those eyes.

"What are you doing? You were about to pour water on me, right." because of his rusky voice I came to my sense and looked at him & my hand. Without thinking twice I just replied "Yes what no no. It's not like that I was trying to wake you up for a long time but you were not getting up, so I felt that yesterday as Samastha did, like that I a-" I was trying to explain him but he cut me off in the middle and said "okey so you also want to do that" he said getting up from bed.

I put that jar back on the table and said "Yes, sorry" He did not reply instead he just giggled and went to washroom. I just looked at that door confused and thought why was he giggling? I was about to go downstairs when I heard his voice "Sachi make me green tea" he said from the washroom.

I happily said "Yes" and went downstairs. I started to make his green tea happily because today he didn't ask me like a stranger, but rightfully told me like he has authority on me. I can't believe my so called husband changed in one night what happened to him.

Not understanding his behavior I shook my head negatively and went to our bedroom with his green tea.

*******************