Episode 81

Sachi's POV

AFTER 25 YEARS

Here Aaru and me were waiting for everyone to come, it was 6.00 in the evening. Everything has changed, nothing is like before in these 25 years. Few years ago my dad passed away, it was hard for everyone and mostly me but during that time Sanjh and Ruan helped me so much, Sanjh knows how much I love my dad. Sanjh and me? We are same but not so, we fight like kids for little reasons.

I'm old now I can't believe that I'm already 49 years old and don't ask about Maa and Papa they are all ok but they are also tired now. Aaruhi said "Sachi, I will bring some snacks." I nodded and she went in kitchen that's when I saw the Rajvanshi men coming. Ruan came and sat beside me hugging me saying "Mom, I'm hungry." I pecked his forehead saying "Choti Maa went in kitchen go and tell her."

Ruan was about to go in kitchen when Aahil shouted "Ruan I'm also hungry" Ruan nodded and went inside, Aahil sat beside me putting his head on my lap. I started caressing his hairs that's when a sulky Sohil came saying "Badi Maa that's not fair, I also want to sleep on your lap." hearing Sohil I nodded saying "Come then."

That's when Sanjh and Sameer bhai came, Sameer bhai gave me smile and Sanjh ignored me because as usual last night we fought for who will go in washroom first seriously and he is ignoring me for that because I said him that we will go one by one in washroom. Hearing their voices, we heard an excited voice "You all came."

Hearing her these three boys means Ruan, Aahil and Sohil rolled their eyes and she came running and hugged Sanjh tightly. I also rolled my eyes on her saying "He just came let him breath first Aabha" hearing me Sanjh purposely encircled his arms around her shoulder pecking her forehead saying "How was your day princess?"

Sameer bhai also caressed her head, now you're wondering who is this Aabha? This brat is none other than my own daughter. Yeah all men do is lie, when Ruan born Sanjh said that "I won't let you get pregnant next time, I can't see you in pain Sachi." my foot, when I got to know I was pregnant second time I wanted to kill Sanjh but everyone was so happy and how can I abort my own child?.

She is 4 years younger than Ruan and the most spoiled person in our home because she is the only daughter and youngest. I'm so jealous of this Aabha after she is born Sanjh is always with her, she literally snatched my handsome husband from me. I was looking at Sanjh, looking at him no one will say he is 52 years old. He is still handsome but can't able to gym like before.

He is still the same but now his hairs have started turning grey making me laugh on him calling him old. He shouts on me when I call him old, he roars back on me saying "I'm getting old so you're not getting any young Mrs. Sachi Rajvanshi." he is still cute but his anger is same but like before I'm always exception for his anger.

Feeling my gaze on him he looked at me and glared at me, looking at his face we four started laughing. Me and sons who were seating beside me. That's when Aaruhi came from kitchen with snacks and chai saying "Ruan, Aahil, Aabha and Sohil here are your snacks, I did a lot today I'm tired." hearing her everyone started laughing because she just went inside few minutes ago and got tired.

Kids sat and started eating when Aaruhi said "Aahil I found some girls for you check them at least." He looked at her and said "Mom it's enough, I'm just 24 I don't want to get married at this young age." she shook her head saying "I'm not talking about marriage Aahil but at least check on them go on a blind date with one of them and at least make her your girlfriend."

Hearing her we three nodded Sanjh, me and Sameer bhai because nowadays in company everyone is talking about our Aahil saying he is gay and all because he never gets close with women. He shook his head saying looking at me "Mom, I want a person like my Badi Maa and you in life, a permanent life partner. I'm not so into this patch up and breakup thing. I want a love marriage like Bade Papa and Badi Maa not like your and dad's arranged marriage."