Episode 68

Sachi's POV

I said "Samu, eat food. Why are you lost ha?" she shook her head and again started eating. After our dinner I wanted Sparsh to stay here for night but Sanjh....forget it. I again noticed Samaira why the heck she was continuously looking at Sparsh? They all bid byes and Samaira turned to go inside when I said "Samu, why were you looking at Sparsh whole time?"

Sanjh looked at me and Samaira shook her head saying "No, bhabhi. I wasn't." I know she was lying, I was about to say when Sanjh said "She wasn't looking at him Sachi, don't overthink. Let's go." I shook my head saying "You go ahead, I will be back in 10 minutes." He nodded and started going towards our room.

I went in kitchen and checked everything once and turned off the lights because there were no workers, I gave them off today because of that Navya's matter. I sighed knowing that after going inside Sanjh will do something as usual God. I was tired as fuck, this man never gets tired and expects me also as same as him.

I opened door and went inside and found Sanjh on his mac, looking at him working, I smiled bright thinking there is only one option to avoid sex now....I smiled evilly and went near him saying "Sanjh, can you teach those remaining files?" he nodded his head innocently saying "Yes, but after 10 minutes let me finish this first." I nodded and went inside washroom just to get changed into pajamas.

I danced after going inside thinking today, I'm safe from him. He forgot about what he said at afternoon. Gosh I will sleep without shouting my lungs out tonight, I changed my clothes in hurry and went outside just to see Sanjh on same position. Sachi keep some distance between you two because even if I touch him a little then he will get boner and after that I know very well.

I nodded and sat beside him putting little distance, he turned his face and gave me smile saying "Just a minute ha..." Hearing him, I nodded. I was looking outside when he turned looking at me and closed the space between us and held some files. I put pillow between us and looked into those files when he suddenly held that pillow throwing that behind him and put his back on that.

He did this on purpose didn't he? I sighed and again focused on him means those files in his hands. Finally, he completed telling me everything and said "So, from tomorrow you're coming with me in office now." I looked at him with big eyes saying "No, no, I won't" he said sternly "Then why the heck you wanted to learn this just to waste my time?" I looked down saying "I don't even have any place there Sanjh." he looked at me in disbelief saying "Which kind of post do you want? You're fucking my wife. You have the biggest tag called Mrs. Sanjh, baby you don't need any post there because the whole company is yours."

I sighed and nodded my head saying "Ok, I will come but not daily. I will come whenever I want, isn't the whole company mine?" he giggled hearing me and was about to hug me, when I stood up in an instance looking at him saying "Sanjh, I'm sleepy? Look at the time, it's almost 12.00 at midnight." He narrowed his eyes but I gave him my bright smile and puppy eyes, he melted saying "Ok, let's sleep then."

I turned and smiled in victory, I will be able to sleep. I went inside duvet because the room was chilling. He turned off the lights and laid beside me. I turned my back looking at wall, I got goosebumps when he suddenly back hugged me. I was scared what if he? Sachi you dumbass we always sleep like this without clothes. I sighed and his hand started going inside my top caressing my waist.

I breathed heavily closing my eyes, that's when he turned me face to face with him saying "Are you forgetting something?" I looked at him with big eyes and shook my head saying "No, nothing. I did everything. I closed the door, turned off the lights and checked on Aaru and Samu also." He cupped my clothed boobs saying "Not that? You know what I'm saying?" he smirked looking at me.