Episode 41

Sanjh's POV

I woke up feeling her head on my chest, I admired her face with lots of love. I know she is still in pain and can't trust me fully but still she is trying to cope up with me just because I want a chance. I pecked her forehead and she rubbed there feeling itchy because of my stubble. I smiled looking at her sleeping figure.

She loves me the most, that's why she is here sleeping in my arms. I also want to love her the same way, I want to show her that I also love her the same, the way she does, for that I need to tell her about my feelings. Means propose? Yeah I need to do that. I need to make it special like my best friends did when they told their wives about their feelings.

She deserves everything. I thought caressing her cheeks with my palm. In this 1 week, I was so fucking busy. Hospital and work like I wanted to sleep for a night peacefully and yesterday I slept whole day and night that too at my favorite place, I wanted to sleep on her from the day she woke up in hospital. Stop being pervert Sanjh, but her boobs were so soft. I fell asleep on them within a minute.

I got up feeling hard from bed putting pillow on my side and looked at Sachi who was snuggling in that pillow thinking it's me. I giggled at her cute things and made my way inside washroom just to get fresh. After coming out of washroom, I still found Sachi sleeping in that same position.

Without disturbing her, I went to gym after a week and worked out like there is no tomorrow. I need to burn my calories man.

I came back to my room after an hour and found Sachi still sleeping but my green tea was ready on table. I took a sip and recognized the taste, it was made by Maa. I smiled and drank it, checking the time I went to washroom just to get ready for my office. Honestly I don't want to leave Sachi but need to go, I pouted thinking this.

I wear my clothes in closet and came out just to see Sachi in seating position on bed, rubbing her eyes. Awww my Sachi is so cute sometimes. I want to eat her. I think my sentence looks kinda wild, hehe what can I do she is so cute? I went near her and held her both hands in my hands stopping her from rubbing her eyes.

She looked at me confused without saying anything and I pressed my lips on her cheeks, giving her both cheeks same attention and said "Good morning wifey." It sounds so good and right for her. Ohh so this is how it feels when we spend our time with the person we love. This feeling is so new to me.

She blushed hearing me and said looking down "Morning" I said "I'm going downstairs, come fast after getting fresh." She nodded with same pinkish cheeks and ran from there. I laughed at her shy nature, not a single girl dares to order me but unknowingly I followed Sachi's order when she said to me in hospital that go home and change your clothes.

I didn't obey anyone in those two days but when she said, I just obeyed her without saying anything. I even cried for her, that's the power of love that I wanted to feel for someone. Thinking this I went downstairs and sat on place but Papa, he got up from his seat and I said "Please Papa, eat food first." without replying me he went away from dining.

I need to sort this out, this is getting out of my control now. I will settle everything when I will come back home at night. Maa asked me "Where is Sachi?" I said "She just woke up maybe brushing her teeth, she will come." Maa nodded her head hearing me. I waited for her just the way she always does, she sat there in hurry and said to Maa "Sorry, sorry I woke up too late today. I don't know why?"

I shook my head and said "Because of medicines Sachi and today we need to change your bandage." She nodded her head and said "Yeah, but don't worry the nurse will come home to change it." I looked at her with confusion not only me but everyone and she said understanding our confused look "Ahh I told that nurse who always helped me in washroom."