Episode 19

Sachi's POV

I blushed and went inside without saying anything. He followed me inside the bedroom and said "Say it again Sachi"

"It's not good to call your husband by name, I'm sorry that I called you by your name." I said still staying in front of bed and I was looking at phone. Hearing my reply he didn't say anything and I smiled. I was about to call bhai when I feel Sanjh's hand on my waist, I froze at my spot, I even forgot to breath. He suddenly turned me and I landed on his hard chest because of our height difference.

He was still holding my waist, I looked at him and he was already looking at me. My cheeks turned red and I started to wiggle in his arms, he groaned and said "Don't move" I again froze when I heard his husky voice in my ears.

"Call me the way you called me few minutes ago." he said in dominant voice. I shook my head as no and he didn't say anything but his grip on my waist started to loose and he said "Do whatever you want" he said in anger and started to leave the room.

I was feeling like killing myself. He never demanded this kind of thing and more than that Sachi, you also don't believe in these things like don't call your husband with his name & all. What's the big deal to call your husband by his name then, look he is angry now, I'm the mood spoiler not him.

I went near him and said sorry but he just jerked my hand saying "Don't be" and again started to leave. I didn't want him to leave me again in this room with same rage so the only option I had then was calling him by his name.

"Sanjh, please don't go" I said looking down. This was the first time I was calling his name in front of him. I always call him Sanjh when I think about him, I love his name the way it sounds and his name suits him very well. I could see his feet halted when I called him.

I closed my eyes tightly, I could feel his breath on my forehead. "Open your eyes." he said & I opened 'cause I didn't want to make him more angry. "Why are you so shy, you just called me by my name" he said holding my chin. His one touch and I was all red, he left my chin and I looked everywhere else except him.

He hugged me and said "From now on don't call me suniye and ji, call me by my name." he broke the hug and said "understood" I nodded at him like a kid who is scared of her teacher. But wait it will be weird if I call him in front of our parents. "But it won't sound good in front of our parents." I said being not sure what will he say.

"I don't think that they will have any problem because Maa also calls Papa by his name and why do you call me suniye or ji? It sounds like I'm 70 years old grandpa" he said pouting cutely. How badly I wanted to kiss that pout.

The heck, we are not on those terms yet Sachi but I think we will be soon. I blushed and smiled "Why are you smiling? I'm not flirting with you. I'm serious." he said with his fake anger. He is so cute sometimes. His pulpy red lips had a cute pout and his fair face with tight jaw had a frown and he had puppy eyes now. I didn't know what to say so I nodded and laughed.

"If you call me again suniye or ji then I will also call you grandma." he said satisfied with his answer. I looked at him in disbelief and said "Why and how will I be grandma?"

"I feel like grandpa whenever you call me in that way and you're my wife. If you will make me feel like grandpa, this Sanjh is grandpa then definitely Sachi will be grandma, right?" he said with frown on his handsome face. I started laughing at his weird logic, he also joined me after few secs. That's when we heard the knocking sound of door, we heard a voice "Sanjh, are you there?"

Hearing that voice we both stopped laughing and looked at each other recognizing the voice. I said "It's Navya" he noded "What to do now?" I asked him in my panic state, he smiled and said "Just sleep on that bed, I will handle other things." I nodded and went to bed and pretended to sleep.