Episode 54

Sanjh's POV

I want to rip that saree from her body tonight, control Sanjh control. I went near her and she smiled looking at me so did I. Sameer went to Aaruhi and hugged her saying "You're looking so pretty in saree. I saw you first time in saree." she blushed looking at him saying "You're also looking good." I rolled my eyes on their so called compliments.

"Sachi let's go they will come in another car." Hearing me she nodded her head and took her seat. I looked at her direction and she was looking outside, I held her hand and she looked at me with confusion "What happened? Why are you so silent?" I asked her and she shook her head saying "Sanjh, Aaru told me that there are reporters and lots of cameras. I have no idea, I have never gone to this kind of parties. I'm scared that what if I messed everything."

I laughed on her nervousness saying "Ok,ok I understand your nervousness but don't be, ok. Because you have me. Just hold my hand walk with a smile, about questions I think I cleared everything in press conference but even if they ask then I will handle." She nodded her head cutely.

I patted her head saying "Why are you wearing this?" She looked at her saree saying "Why? Is it looking bad on me or the theme is western?" I chuckled on her saying "No, it's so revealing and there is Sparsh." she laughed after hearing me saying "We are just friends Sanjh, he behaves the same with Aaru also." I nodded with a big sigh.

After few minutes we reached the venue, I held her hands tightly saying "I'm here, ok" she nodded and I left the car and driver opened the door of car for both of us. She came out holding my hand and scanned everywhere with her eyes gulping her own saliva saying "Why there is this much crowd."

I put my hand on her bare back and she shivered, I whispered near her ear saying "Don't be nervous just smile." she nodded and we started going inside, media clicked photos of us and thank God no one asked any question but just congratulated us saying we look good together. That's the truth we look good together.

We entered inside and Sachi sighed big saying "That was thrilling." I giggled looking at her saying "No, it's just that you experienced this first time." and within a minute Aaruhi and Sameer came, I said "Sameer leave Aaruhi with Sachi, we need to talk with some people here." hearing me he nodded and we left them going towards other business mans.

Mr. Shah asked me "Mr. Rajvanshi, I heard that you came with your wife today first time. Don't you want to introduce us?" I nodded my head because he is a middle aged man with his wife whom I admire a lot because of his way to handle business. I looked for Sachi and found her talking with Aaruhi, I said to Mr. Shah "Wait Mr. Shah I will bring her here." he nodded.

I made my way towards her. When she saw me coming towards her she smiled coming near me. I said "Sachi come, I want to introduce you to someone." she nodded and I put my hand on her waist. We came in front of Shah couple and I said "Mr. Shah she is my wife, Sachi Rajvanshi"

They both smiled looking at her Mrs. Shah said "Oh this is why our Sanjh was head over hills for you, I agree after looking at you." Sachi's cheeks started turning red listening them, I smiled nodding my head saying "maybe..." They both laughed and Mrs. Shah said "You guys look good together and Sachi you're so pretty."

She gave smiled saying "Thank you so much, you're also looking pretty Mrs. Shah." after 10 minutes of talking with them, I saw Mr. and Mrs. Khurana, they saw us and smiled and came to us. Looking at them Aaruhi also came running like a kid that's when Sachi angrily said to her "Stop running Aaru it's not good, behave like a girl."

She pouted but stayed still making Mr. and Mrs. Khurana smile and Mrs. Khurana said "You both still the same God. When Sparsh told us that Sachi and Aaruhi are coming I didn't even believe him." they both smiled saying "How come we can't come after knowing this is Khurana's party."