Episode 32

Sanjh's POV

I woke up with good mood today and was expecting a really nice day ahead but because of that temple thing my whole good mood turned into a bad one. I got really angry after hearing her that she wanted to go to a temple. I don't believe in God because I always saw papa working hard for our company.

If there is God then no one would have been working this hard for living, but that's not the only reason for me. As an eldest in my family I have always faced problems and I was the one who always got lots of responsibilities. The whole company is working under me, everyone thinks it's easy or I handle it very easily.

I have always worked hard for the place of CEO and got it on my education and experience. I didn't say anything to anyone about my problems but that doesn't mean that I don't have any or I can always face on my own, I just know what my parents will say to me after hearing these words from me.

In my busy life, I never felt this kind of feeling for anyone or got attracted to anyone but then Myra came in my life. I have a big ass family but I was always alone in my family's crowd. That's the reason I started to feel happy with her, yeah happy because I thought I also have someone to whom I can share my everything but that only person also God snatched from me.

I have no one by my side except my friends but sometimes they also turn to opposite of my decision for my good. I'm happy because I have them.

Everyone wanted a special partner for themselves. At that time, for me, it was Myra but she broke up with me and till now I don't even know the reason for that breakup. After 2 months of our breakup I got to know that Myra got married to Rachit. I was totally broke, angry and sad. From that day, I didn't go to any temple and didn't eat any Prasad.

Today Sachi made me remember everything about that 1 year how I lived. My anger took control on me as always and I shouted on her for nothing, she didn't even know about this.

I was feeling bad for shouting on her and as always I just didn't shout but let her leave the car in the middle of the road. Samastha is right I'm such a jerk.

I will go home and say sorry to her, wait wait I wanted to give her a surprise on our anniversary then.....

Haaaa, I won't talk to her and then will give her a surprise. She doesn't know that Maa, Papa and Samaira are going to a marriage. About Sameer and Aaruhi, I will send them to Delhi for meeting where I need to go. I know Sameer can handle.

Now the only person left is Myra. Should I call Rachit to accompany her? No no, I will just tell her not to come outside from her room. I will make Sachi shocked on our anniversary.

Thinking this I smiled and started working. After a whole tiring day I went home just to find no one is in our room, I pouted thinking. She was not even in kitchen, where is Sachi?

I sighed and went to take shower. After washing myself and changing into something comfortable I went downstairs. I again pouted not finding Sachi there, ahhh where the heck is she? I know I can't talk to her but I want to see her face badly.

It's been a whole day that I didn't see her.

Thinking this I quietly took seat on dinning. After sometime I heard footsteps of someone so I turned my face just to see Sachi and Myra talking, coming to dining.

I smiled looking at her smiling face, day by day she is becoming more daring and pretty. I'm loving it. When she looked at me I looked at Sameer and Aaruhi and hid my smile inside my cheeks.

Sameer and Aaruhi were looking kinda close with each other in just 3/4 days. Fact is that Sameer is also the same as me when it comes to girls but Aaruhi is the one whose he always makes fun of. Honestly they look cute together.