Episode 51

Sanjh's POV

She looked at Mr. Khurana who is our business partner and called him by his name, I was about to shut her but she ran towards him and hugged him tightly means their bodies were sticking together, fucking sticking. He also hugged her as same as her and said to her "Sachi, are you crying?"

She shook her head in the crook of his neck making me more angry, she never hugged me like this and then why the heck she was hugging him like this. I'm her husband not that Sparsh Khurana. I greeted my teeth looking at them and went near them.

She broke the hug saying "Why will I cry for someone who left us without saying anything." he flicked her head saying "God Sachi how many times I need to tell you that, I needed to go for my family there." How dare he flicked my wife's head.

"And how many times you told Sparsh?" She said looking at him putting her little palms on her waist. My baby was looking cute but that bastard suddenly hugged her and she stumbled because of his sudden hug. He said "Sorry, sorry I'm sorry. By the way where is Aaruhi? Is she ok?" She looked at him angrily saying "Why do you care? if we die or live ha?"

"Gosh Sachuuu yrr listenn naa, I'm sorry." he said sulking and she asked him looking straight "When are you leaving?" he looked at her saying "I'm not going anywhere, I'm back permanently." she gave him a big smile saying "Ok, you're forgiven. If you're not leaving me then" saying this they again hugged.

Who am I? They were fucking ignoring me from past 15 minutes, why the hell he called her Sachuu that just Shri calls her not anyone. Why the fucking heck they were hugging each other in every minute, I'm gonna rip this Sparsh Khurana or what. I coughed just to gain their attention telling them that I'm also here.

She left him and smiled saying "Sanjh, he is Sparsh my old friend like Aaru." I nodded, oh so he is her friend like Aaru and she again continued "And Sparsh, he is my husband Sanjh Rajavanshi." I smirked looking at him. This was the first time she called me husband in front of someone and I was so damn happy at that moment because it was none other than this Sparsh who was trying to hit on my wife.

He laughed on her saying "Dumbo, I know him. He is my business partner but shocking thing is that how the heck he agreed to marry someone like you." I looked at him like why? My baby is all good, pretty, caring and my favorite. She slapped on his arm saying "He agreed to marry me because he has brain, my husband is not like you brainless human."

Hearing her I proudly looked at her nodding my head thinking one thing my Sachi said to him was damn correct that he is fucking dumbass brainless human, awww my baby. "Ok, but how are you?" He said looking at her, she nodded her head saying "All good after marriage." Wahhh her answers are way too good, my Sachi is savage though.

He suddenly hugged her saying "Thank God, you're happy here with Mr. Rajvanshi." she nodded her head with smile saying "Yes, I'm very happy and about Aaru she is also working here but under Sameer Rajvanshi my only brother-in-law." He nodded his head hearing her.

He said "Oh because of you I forgot why I came here." he looked at me saying "Mr. Rajvanshi, you're invited for Saturday's party." I nodded my head saying "I will try to come." he shook my hand and again looked at Sachi who was just staring at him, he said looking at her "Byee Sachuu, I really got shocked today. I thought I will never be able to meet you again."

She laughed hugging him saying "Mee too, it was a really pleasant surprise Sparsh. Wait don't meet Aaru we will give her surprise on that party, what say?" he nodded his head breaking the hug saying "I wanna see her reaction. hehe" Sachi said "Yeah, she will definitely kill you for sure." "Hey don't curse" Hearing him she laughed.

He looked at me saying "Gosh, it's tough to handle her but good luck bro." I just shook my head and Sachi slapped him on his head, he bid a bye rolling his eyes on her. Looking at them like this I got fucking jealous, she never ever behaved with me like this. She is not even that much comfortable with me like she is with that Sparsh.