Episode 43

Sanjh's POV

I went downstairs after getting fresh and found Sachi who was about to come in my direction but looking at me she stopped herself and smiled, so did I. Then I reached in dining and heard the news about our marriage thing. Oh GOD I forgot about this, it's ok because I think Priya will call conference tomorrow.

It's all sorted, I thought while turning to look at Sachi, but she was having tears in her eyes. I didn't understand anything first but when our eyes met and she started saying everything being scared of me. She was not saying but begging me, that broke me. She was this much scared of me.

I was so guilty looking at her like that so I tried to shush her but she was blabbering like bullet train not wanting to stop. She was sobbing, crying and begging in front me saying she didn't do anything. Suddenly she said "Don't divorce me" that's when I understood that she was attached with what everything happened earlier or she was thinking she was still in that time or I don't know what? But it was scary.

I went near her and was about to hold her in my arms but she held my hands tightly begging and her breath started become uneasy. I tried to stop her from talking but still she was talking and talking and talking. Then suddenly she put her one hand on her chest and fainted in my arms.

Looking at her I shouted "SAMEER CALL THE DOCTOR, RIGHT NOW." he nodded saying "Yes bhai" I took her in my arms and started taking her to our room, what happened to her suddenly. I was scared to death because seeing her like this scares me always. I remembered that day in Delhi.

I made her sleep on bed and my eyes heaped up with warm tears looking at her lifeless figure. Everyone came inside my room and Papa patted my shoulder saying "She is ok, just fainted looking at those news." I nodded still looking at her with my teary eyes. That's when Sameer came running and said "The doctor is coming here in 10 minutes bhai." I again nodded because I don't want to show my family that I'm weak.

If I say any word, hearing my sobbing or broken voice they will understand that I'm crying. I said controlling my tears and voice "Sameer bring some water." He nodded running towards washroom and brought some water. I sprayed that on her face hoping she will wake up.

She didn't open her eyes making me tensed. She had sweat on her forehead and hands. I was about to remove that sweat but she started sweating more making me panic. I again roared on Sameer saying "WHERE IS THAT FUCKING DOCTOR SAMEER?"

He again called her and said "Bhai she is just outside." "THEN TELL HER TO COME IN DAMN IT." hearing me Aaruhi ran with teary eyes getting that doctor. I felt someone holding my hand tightly, I looked at my hand and the other one I was holding. It was Sachi, she was holding my hand tightly saying something. Her eyes were still closed.

I went near her saying "Sachi, Sachi. Get up please." This time after hearing my voice, I could also hear her mumbling clearly "I will do whatever you want Sanjh, don't leave me. Don't give me divorce. I will die if you leave me." Hearing her I shook her up harshly making everyone look at me weirdly.

Maa said "What are you doing Sanjh?" ignoring her I again shook her ordering "OPEN YOUR EYES SACHI." she was still not opening her eyes and mumbling those shits. That's when the doctor came but I didn't know she was here. I was still shaking her saying "SACHI OPEN YOUR EYES OR I WILL GIVE YOU DIVORCE. OPEN YOUR EYES DAMN IT."

Hearing my angry voice she suddenly opened her eyes, making me relieved and she looked at me with teary eyes. She was sweating, without thinking anything she hugged me tightly saying "Don't divorce me please." I hugged her back saying "I won't leave you Sachi and you're saying divorce shit. Please don't cry shhhh everything is ok. I'm not leaving you nor this room." Hearing me her hold on my shoulder tightened.