Episode 58

Sachi's POV

"Didn't I tell you that I like to see you naked? Then why the heck are you wearing my shirt. REMOVE IT." I looked at him surprised shaking my head looking down "Will you remove it by your own hands or now should I tear this shirt also." I looked at him and he was fucking serious, I'm scared of those eyes when they stare at me like that. "No Sanjh.... we are at home it's uncomfortable to sleep na-"

He didn't let me complete saying "YOU'RE DOING IT OR SHOULD I?" I looked down knowing that I don't have any other option, I didn't want him to tear his own clothes. I sighed and started opening buttons of shirt, he again yelled making me flinched "FAST" I started opening fast. After opening all buttons, I looked at him with pleading eyes and he shook his head and I slipped that shirt from my shoulders.

I was looking down being all shy, he saw me already but I always feel shy whenever he looks at me with those eyes. He slipped his hand on my bare waist giving me again goosebumps, he pulled me towards him crashing our bodies together and spanked my butt more hard this time. I hissed in pain saying "It hurts Sanjh"

"It hurts then what about this?" he said with smirk and I looked at him with confusion written on my face and within a minute my eyes hipped tears and I held his shoulder tightly balancing myself that I shouldn't fall. I moaned loudly and he again pushed his whole member inside me God.

This time he didn't give me any time to adjust and keep thrusting in me, I held his shoulder tightly digging my nails in his skin. My eyes were rolling feeling his hard member inside me. "Sanjh, slow....... down please." he again spanked my butt saying "Why don't you obey me, I'm telling you to stay like this but..." he again spanked my butt.

He held my one leg up thrusting more hard into me. Why he is so stubborn it was just about clothes, I was a moaning mess. He was thrusting in me continuously, after few minutes my eyes started getting blur when I said "Sanjh I'm-" he said "Just do it together." I released so did he. I breathed heavily on his neck and he took out his dick out making me moan again. He held my waist tightly saying "Are you ok?"

I jerked his hand from my body angrily and went towards bed holding my belly, it was hurting like hell. I sat on bed and drank water from table. He came towards me and sat on ground holding my hands in his saying "What happened? Are you ok tell me?" I looked at him angrily saying "Do you care?"

"I do Sachi, why are you saying all this suddenly hmm." hearing him my eyes hipped tears, I said "I was about to faint and you were not stopping." he laughed saying "Stop it Sachi, stop your acting, it's not first time that I'm fucking any girl." I looked at him in disbelief, SOME GIRL, saying "Yes, I'm acting and of course you have experience in this kind of things so what?" I jerked his hands and covered myself with duvet turning my back towards him.

He sighed and got up from floor coming in bed and he hugged me from behind, I jerked his hand. He said "Sachi yaarrr, I haven't slept from past 5 days." I looked at him angrily with teary eyes and again turned other side. I was feeling extreme pain there now. He turned me saying "Did I hurt you?" I nodded my head looking at him. He hugged me saying "Sorry, sorry I'm so sorry. I didn't realize."

I shook my head saying in his chest "I'm sorry, I can't even satisfy you." hearing me he broke the hug saying looking at me "What are you even saying?" I looked at him and said "I don't know but I'm not acting, it's paining so much Sanjh and I was really about to faint." he caressed my head saying "I don't know because when I broke Myra's virginity, I did 3 rounds but she was all ok. What happened with you?"

Hearing him I started crying sobbing in his chest saying "I'm really sorry." "Shuuu why are you sorry, I'm sorry you told me that give me short notice and without your knowing I did this. I'm sorry." I looked at him with teary eyes saying "I can't even do anything properly Sanjh. You're too good for me." saying this my tears started flowing on my cheeks.