Episode 71

Sachi's POV

I woke up hearing the sound of alarm and found Sanjh who was sleeping peacefully on my chest, I was wearing night dress and he opened few buttons of my shirt after I slept maybe. Because his head was inside my shirt, this man gosh. He can't fall asleep without touching my bare body.

Today is Sameer's bhai's engagement and I have a lot of work, Mom and Dad came with us that day. I'm so happy nowadays except one thing Sanjh......oh God he literally made love on that day when we came here in Mumbai, I was so tired that day but he....leave it. Last night, I literally begged him but still he was not listening to me so I said him that after engagement he can do whatever he want and then he left me.

I smiled looking at his peaceful face and caressed his hairs whispering "Wake up, Mr. Rajvanshi." He groaned and turned his face on my right breast. I know very well how to wake him up. I pushed him on bed and took off his hands from my body getting up from bed looking at him, here we go within 5 minutes he sat on bed rubbing his eyes cursing me saying "Fuck you." I nodded saying "that you always do, tell me something new baby."

He giggled hearing me saying "You're impossible." I chuckled saying "Get up, today is Sameer bhai's engagement and as a brother you need to do all work, get up get up." He irritatingly got up and we both went inside washroom for brushing our teeth, after few minutes of cleaning, I said him "Sanjh use another room for shower, I'm in hurry."

"We can use together." hearing him, I shook my head saying "No, you just make love and then we will get late." he shook his head saying "No, I won't. Don't you trust me?" I shook my head saying "I don't, now leave Sanjh pleasee." He pouted and as everyone knows I can't resist my Sanjh, looking at his pouty face I pecked his lips saying "I trust you, but I want to surprise you."

He looked at me with curiosity asking "Which surprise?" I giggled saying "Yup, but at night not now, if you listen to me then..." He nodded like a kid and started going outside making me smile at him, he is such a kid. And there is nothing like surprise I just tricked him hehe... I took shower hurriedly and wore a red bandhani saree.

(Sachi's Outfit)

(Sachi's Outfit)

Guests will come at night, I have a lot of work so I wore saree. I went outside and found Sanjh in his causal outfit waiting for me, I sighed saying "Let's go Sanjh, why are you waiting for me?" He smiled saying "Did you already get ready?" I looked at him confusingly asking "For what?" "For engagement?" I shook my head saying "No, this is just usual outfit." "You're looking eatable right now." I blushed hearing him saying "Stop it Sanjh, you always give dirty compliments."

He laughed saying "So what do you want? Should I give this kind of compliment to other girls?" hearing him, I glared leaving him there. He followed me saying sorry multiple times, we were about to go downstairs when I turned and pecked his lips saying possessively "I don't like to share my husband." he nodded cutely.

I held his hand and we went downstairs, everyone was already there and working. Sanjh and me also spilt for working, I noticed elders so I went near them saying "Breakfast?" they shook their head and the first thing I found for work was breakfast, I went in kitchen and told chef to make breakfast and lunch for almost 30 people today.