Episode 65

Sachi's POV

I opened my eyes and looked at Sanjh who was sleeping looking all handsome & shirtless. I pecked his entire face and he opened his eyes saying "You're just inviting me for doing something bad with you Sachi at morning." I giggled hearing him asking "Sanjh, I have a question." He said irritatingly "It's morning babe and you started with your questions, I didn't even talk with any girl yet." Saying this he hugged me caressing my hairs.

I shook my head asking "Why did you choose me? I'm not pretty as Samastha, Myra and like Navya. But still-" He kissed my lips sucking my tongue and I moaned in his mouth saying "Tell me, stop kissing me whenever I ask Sanjh." He giggled breaking the kiss saying "Who said you're not pretty in my eyes you are more beautiful than this Samastha, Myra and that so called Navya."

I blushed hearing him and pulled his cheeks saying "You're my baby, you know how to make my day." He slapped my hands saying "You just wanted to hear that you're pretty than others, for that shit you did all this drama Sachi in morning, seriously." I nodded throwing my hairs back giving him full view of my chest.

He looked at my boobs with bright eyes saying "Why are you making me hard baby?" I looked at his eyes and laughed saying "Who wants to sleep naked?" He sulked saying "Let me touch them...." He was about to touch my boobs when I held his hands saying "Sanjh, you need to tell about Navya and Myra." he shook his head saying "You do that."

I looked at him in disbelief saying "Is she my ex?" He made a face saying "Oh God you are a lesbian Sachu?" I slapped his head saying "Shut up Sanjh, show some seriousness." He jerked my hands and cupped my bosoms saying "I'm serious, you are going to tell them." I looked at him asking "Why me?" he pecked my lips saying "You can handle every matter with calmness and I can't. This matter needs to be ended by you and your understanding words."

I nodded saying "Ok, but how can I tell my in laws about their son's and my husband's ex. Ewww that sounds weird and you're telling me to do this." He chuckled hearing me and pressed my boobs saying "I know but, only you can do this. You know Sachi if you would not have been with me then I don't know what would I have done" I nodded understanding his anger.

He pecked my lips and sucked my nipples saying "I was thinking whole night that at morning I won't touch them but.....forget it." I laughed hearing him saying "Do you love me or my boobs ha? Your eyes are always on them more than me." He left my nipples looking at me saying "What is the difference between you and your boobs? It's same. But want to tell you that, you have the prettiest mounds and I love to suck them, it's like I'm obsessed with them."

I blushed hearing him and he again started sucking them until I moaned saying "Stop it Sanjh, you're just making it hard for yourself." He left my boobs giving them hard squeeze saying "I know but can't help looking at them, their size perfectly fits in my hands just like they are made for me." I blushed and slapped his chest saying "Let me go now, I need to think about how to tell them."

"What do you mean by let me go, we are taking warm shower together." I nodded pecking his lips. He lifted me up in bridal style and put me near washbasin giving me my brush, I brushed my teeth with difficulties because he was touching and poking my boobs whenever he found his chance. We washed our face and I said "Stop touching my boobs because of you they are turning more bigger." he looked at me & then again on my boobs saying "So? I like big boobs." I said irritatingly "You and your dirty talks."

He looked at me grumpily saying "What's so dirty in that, I like big boobs, what's so dirty in that?" I laughed pecking his lips saying "Nothing, nothing Mr. Grumpy but sometimes it pains so.... and I don't like big boobs, it just gains everyone's attention." He shook his head saying "NOOO, I want to give you attention baby, and when it pains tell me, I'm here for you always."