Episode 50

Sachi's POV

Someone turned me and pinned me to our room's door making my breath stop. I slowly opened my eyes and met with those familiar black orbs which I wanted to see. I looked at him with confusion asking "What are you doing Sanjh?"

He shrugged his shoulder saying "Just what a husband needs to do when he missed his wife a lot." I looked at him with confusion written on my face "What? Today I'm tired Sanjh, pleasee..." He brought his face more closer to me saying "So am I but wanna see you breathless under me, wanna make you more tired then the night will become good don't you think baby?"

Hearing his dirty talk, all heat rushed to my cheeks making them red. I looked down without saying anything with a little smile. He touched my chin making me look at him, I looked at him, he was staring at my soul making me shiver under him. He smiled saying "Can I?" I was about to nod but he was being impatient, he smashed his lips on mine with lust.

I kissed him back with same passion as him but as usual he was dominant this time also, my hands went in his hairs caressing them he lift me up in bridal style. I let him do whatever he wanted, he was sucking my lips fast and he even bit my lips gaining moan in his mouth. He laid me on bed hovering over me, our eyes were closed until we broke the kiss.

I was getting out of oxygen but still I was kissing him. Finally I tapped his shoulder, he broke the kiss tracing kisses to my neck and started giving there wet kisses, I moaned when he sucked my mole between my shoulder and ear. He bit there gaining another loud moan gosh he found my sweet spot.

He left my neck after biting and kissing there giving my whole body goosebumps. He started giving me wet kisses on my shoulder sliding my blouse a little, suddenly he stopped so I opened my eyes and found him struggling to open the safety pin. I was breathing heavy but still I held his hands and opened the safety pin myself.

He looked at me with surprise but I just gave him a smile, he again hungrily captured my lips in his, I smiled kissing him back & within a minute he broke the kiss saying "I love you so much Sachi" saying this he again pecked my lips, hearing him I just smiled with my red cheeks and he removed my saree's pallu looking straight at my eyes assuring me with love.

I closed my eyes feeling his hands on my bare waist, he kissed my eyes, cheeks, nose and pecked my lips. He went to my shoulder kissing there, my hands went in his hairs. He groaned when that blouse came between his kisses. He looked at me saying "I'm removing this." saying this he started opening my blouse hooks one by one.

He sat on my belly not putting his all weight, he opened the last hook and I clutched the bed sheet tightly. He again groaned saying "Why the heck did you wear bra tonight?" I giggled on his frustrated face, he didn't say anything but bit on my upper side of areola's bare skin that was visible to him because of my bra.

I hissed and he smiled sucking there. He said "Sachi, I want to see them bare. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you my patience ends here." Hearing him my breath stopped and I looked at other direction, I closed my eyes tightly thinking I will let him do whatever he wants, I didn't stop him until he did by his own.

He again sat on my belly and held my wrist grabbing me making me seat face to face with him. Because of sudden jerk I opened my eyes, he slid my blouse down looking at me, I was not able to make eye contact with him so I hugged him. He giggled and played with my bra's hook saying "Sachi, don't be shy. It's just me ok." I nodded my head in his neck, he pecked on my shoulder assuring me.

He opened that one hook which was covering my bosoms. I hugged him more tightly, he caressed my hairs saying "Shhhh, it's just me your Sanjh." I nodded my head still hugging him, he made us lay on bed together because of my shyness I was not able to leave him. He broke the hug with lots of struggle, he looked at me pecking my lips "I love you baby, don't worry." saying this his lips made their way down making my breath hissed.