Episode 73

Sachi's POV

It has been a whole week and I am still not able to say him sorry, he is ignoring me and avoiding me very well but we always ate together with whole silence but in this fight also the silence between us was never awkward. Today is Sanjh's birthday, he was ignoring me from all week so we didn't have sex nor he knows that I have tattoo, this was a good thing in this fight.

I woke up finding Sanjh sleeping showing me his sexy back and I daily sleep hugging his back. He is still taking those fucking sleeping pills just to avoid to touch me. I went to washroom and got ready in saree. I came out just to find Sanjh woke up and was checking his mails. I wanted to surprise him on his birthday so I asked Samastha about how he celebrated his birthday till now.

She said as always they four just cut cake. It's really weird everyone is so good with him and he cut just cake with his friends when I remember that he never lived with his parents here in India so why not make his birthday big. I went downstairs and made breakfast, everyone ate and Sanjh, Sameer bhai and Papa went to office.

I said loudly to all workers and remaining family members saying "Today I want help from everybody because today is Sanjh's birthday and I want to surprise him." they all nodded and within half an hour Samastha, Shivali and Trisha came. I told Myra that "Don't need to come Myra here because it's your 8th month and that too about to end so just take rest" she agreed.

I told Samastha, how I wanted all decoration and went to kitchen just to bake cake for him. I wanted everything from by my hand. The first thing I forgot was to call Harshit bhai. I called him and within 10 minutes he received saying "Hello Sachi"

"Hello bhaiya, are you with Sanjh?" I said.

"No, I'm in my cabin right now. Why?." He said being confused.

"Good, today is Sanjh's birthday, I held a little party for him like close people so just take him home at sharp 6.00 bhai." I said excitedly.

"That is ok, but am I not invited?" he said with sadness.

"What are you saying bhaiya, Shivali is already here, of course you're invited." Hearing me he laughed saying "I know everything that's why I didn't wish him till now. I will come at sharp 6.00 with Sanjh ok." I smiled hearing him and said "Thank you so much bhaiyaa." I cut the call and got busy in my work.

------------------

I was checking time in every minute while working, after cooking I even checked the decoration but it was still not done, there were just 2 hours for 6.00. So I started helping them because after that we needed to get ready also. That's when Maa came saying "Sachi it's ready, go get ready, it's already 5.30, Sanjh is about to come here." I nodded and told the worker to turn off every light properly. I went to my room and searched for saree.

I got fresh and wore a black sheer saree with squin border and an embroidered blouse on it. I wore some jewelry and did some light makeup by myself. I chose black saree because it's Sanjh's day so everything he likes even my clothes also.

 I chose black saree because it's Sanjh's day so everything he likes even my clothes also