Episode 42

Sachi's POV

When I woke up in the morning, I wanted to help Sanjh about sorting out the things with Papa. I couldn't see them both like this ignoring each other because of me. So, when Sanjh left for the office, I bade him bye. I made my way straight to Maa Papa's room.

I knocked their door and heard Maa's voice "Come in" I went nervously and said "Maa, where is Papa?" Before she says anything Papa came out of washroom. He gave me smile saying "Why are you searching for me?"

"Papa I want to talk with you both, if possible please." Hearing me they exchanged their looks and Maa said "Say it then, Sachi you don't need to plead to us for that." I nodded my head smiling at them and taking my seat I said looking at Papa "Papa, Sanjh didn't send me hear and please don't tell about my arrival to Sanjh."

Hearing me Papa nodded and I said "Papa, please forgive him, I know he was wrong that time but he paid for what he did. I can't see him like this ignored by you, he is not showing Papa but it's affecting him in every situation." Papa said with a blank face "But why are you saying all of this Sachi? He did all that with you, you need to say to not forgive him. WHY?"

I looked down saying "I still love him Papa, the way you say it all happened with me but I have already forgiven Sanjh when I saw love in his eyes for me after that accident. Please forgive him, I'm begging you Papa." Maa said gaining our attention towards her "Sachi is right Prakash, even Sanjh told me that he loves Sachi from the day he saw her in that accident. Please forgive him. I know he was wrong all the time but that doesn't mean he didn't realize his mistake."

Papa looked at both of us with same blank face and I said "Papa you were angry on him because I was in hospital and dying. But look Papa I'm all fine here asking you to forgive Sanjh. And about the accident, it didn't happen because of Sanjh, it was me and my family we had fight that day and I ran away from there and that time I got into the accident. Papa he was not the one because of whom all this happened but he was the one and only reason I'm alive today Papa." I completed with tears in my eyes remembering my dad's words.

Papa looked at my eyes holding love for me as a father, the love I want from my dad and he said "Sachi, I know from the start that you love him beta but forgiving him is difficult because this is not the first time he behaved like this with you but twice now. And about his love, I can see that from the start but because he loves you I can't forgive his mistakes."

"Papa listen, if something like this ever happens with me again then I will be the one who will divorce him. Don't worry, now your daughter is strong because she has you besides her." I said looking at Papa with smile and he also gave me his smile saying "Ok, I will listen to my favorite daughter but if he asks for his forgiveness first then....... I will think." I smiled hearing Papa and was about to hug them both but stopped at my track because they are my in-laws.

Looking at my position of standing they both stood up and hugged me like Samaira and this is the first time, I felt like how warm father's hug is. My tears were about to flow when Maa said "Don't cry we didn't even hit you." Papa and me laughed hearing her and I nodded my head smiling saying "Thank you so much Maa, Papa thank you for forgiving Sanjh."

They both chuckled hearing me and Papa said "and you call yourself my daughter so I want one thing from you." I nodded my head without thinking twice because I want Papa's love, I will pay him whatever he wants that doesn't matter to me.

He smiled and said "You won't hide anything from us, if that brat does anything without your permission, you're gonna tell us first. OK." Hearing papa I had tears in my eyes, Maa was just looking at us with smile and I nodded my head saying "Yes, I will" I hugged papa and cried for few minutes because this is the first time I felt what father's love is.