Episode 26

Sachi's POV

I said "I am just regretting loving you Sanjh because you're taking advantage of your own wife." I said looking at his eyes and jerked his hand from mine and was about to get up from his lap when his one hand landed on my waist and another on my thigh.

I looked at him in disbelief and said "can't you understand that I don't like your touch th-" He cut me off again kissing me hard, now he was biting my lips like he is giving me a punishment. I closed my eyes and threw my hands on his back.

In a minute he left my lips and said touching our forehead together "Kiss me back Sachi" I replied looking down breathing heavily "I do- don't know how to kiss back, I haven't ki- kiss an- anyone be- before" His lips touched my forehead giving a little peck their and he hugged me. He dug his face in my neck and I heard his giggling voice.

He said still hugging me "I'm not taking advantage of you Sachi, I just want to confirm something." saying this he broke the hug. I asked him curiously "What is that? What do you want to confirm ha? tell me I will help you" He said "You really want to help me?" I nodded like a child and he smirked like a devil and said "Ok then kiss me the way I kissed you"

I looked at him in disbelief and got up from his lap saying "Yo-u shoul-d confi-rm you-rsel-f whatever y-ou want to" he got up and back hugged me saying "Why the heck you said that you are regretting loving me, my kisses are that bad?" Hearing him I replied as fast as I can "No no they are good not good but best, I said because you don't give me reply to my any questions and just kissing-" I stopped my words realizing what I am saying and to whom.

I put both of my hands on my face and I heard his laugh and he said "so it's not good but best, then why are you not letting me kiss you, you're my wife and I have rights on you" "You don't love me Sanjh, love, you don't even like me. After the day of our marriage, you left me here saying leave my life and you know what, I want to tell you something, can I?"

Hearing me he broke the hug and nodded looking at me and I continued "I think, we are not compatible for each other and it will be really good if you give me divorce and get married to someone who you really love, because I think...I think...I think that..." I stopped saying when he said "What do you think?" He said with little anger.

"I think that it's not worth to waste time on this relationship of ours because there is no love between us." I completed looking down he said still sitting there "Oh so you're telling me that you don't love me now?" "I didn't say that, I did my best but you are not able to love me. When you kissed me you didn't have love in your eyes but guilt for doing mistake and throughout my whole life, I was just mistake for everyone, I don't want to be your mistake too." I said controlling my tears looking down.

He suddenly got up from couch angrily and I flinched taking some steps back. He came to me and held my waist tightly that I hissed in pain. Earlier also he kissed me but this time he kiss me slowly, he was kissing me so carefully that I am made of some glass. My tears started flowing carelessly feeling his touch on my body. He left my lips and kissed my eyes, chicks, nose and again he kissed my lips. After some time he left my lips with pop sound.

I opened my eyes just to meet with his calm black orbs, he again pecked my lips once and said "Look at my eyes, do you see any guilt for kissing you fifth time in just an hour." I looked at his eyes but there was no guilt, I shook my head as no. "That's right, I don't regret anything that happen between us Sachi. How can you give up on me? It has been just five months and I know you were loving me from years then why?" He said looking at me. I replied "I also don't know why?"

"I don't know what happened to me after kissing you that night, I couldn't take my hands off you" He said looking at me with same adoration like the way I always looked at him. I blushed hearing his words and he touched my red cheeks saying "I like it when you blush and that just because of me, I liked it when you said just now divorce me without thinking about yourself, I liked it when you said that you don't know how to kiss, I like everything you do nowadays and I don't know the reason."