Episode 35

Sachi's POV

It has been a week that Sanjh didn't even contact me, only I know how much I have cried every night. I wasn't even able to sleep in this whole week. In this week I understood that I can't live without him and he doesn't even care about me.

In this whole week I didn't even speak with anyone well, the whole day what I did was just my work, work and work. Everyone one was shouting on me saying are you really here because you miss us. I sighed and started doing my work. It's really hard to even work, my mind thinks about only Sanjh.

What is he doing right now? Did he eat? Did he sleep well? Maybe he must hasn't even thought about me in this whole week. Because he never tried to contact me. I always talked with Maa, I never even heard his voice in this whole week.

It's 6.30 and bhai just came home and was shouting my name like there is no tomorrow. I closed my laptop and went downstairs just to find bhai with cake. He smiled and said "Sachi come, let's eat" I nodded and sat beside him when Kanika came and sat beside me.

We were eating and talking about mostly these two love fighters, yeah sometimes they flirt and sometimes they fight after just 15 minutes. I was so done with them, we were eating and these two were fighting or flirting. I didn't understand what were they even doing. I silently ate 2 or 3 morsels of that cake and made my way towards my room.

I love my bhai bhabhi's bond with each other, I smiled looking at them. They even forgot that I was sitting between them few seconds ago. I was missing Sanjh the most whenever I saw them together. It's not like I am jealous of their bond, it's just that seeing them together I remembered our time. The few days together with him were so good.

I sighed and closed my room's door, I saw my phone on bed as usual. I held it to check whether I got his call or not but my phone was dead. I put my phone for charging and again started working like crazy.

I didn't even contact Abeer and Tanuja this week, I wanted to know about her health but I didn't want to call Abeer. I was scared to talk with anyone now. What if someone again thinks something about me like Sanjh thought. What if Abeer asks me, where I am? I'm scared.

It was 8.00 at night, mom called me for dinner. I went and sat between my dad and bhai. Like everyday I just took few bites of rice and said irritatingly "Mom I don't like this sabji nor I like anything today." "What happened to you? You were not picky before marriage Sachi?" Mom asked looking so done with my same reason for not eating food.

"Go to your room, if you don't like anything here." my dad said annoyingly. I didn't say anything because I never said anything to anyone but in this whole week I was literally behaving like this. It's my mistake, I stood up on my seat and made my way towards my room.

I went inside and directly went to my balcony, it was good. I like to stay under the sky when I feel low. I was missing him so badly, I thought I need to go home, my home, to my Sanjh. I thought removing my tears. I know he will shout or I don't know what will he do but I still want to go back to him.

I will bring Abeer and Tanuja in front of him. They will tell him the truth and if he still won't believe me then I will show him the cctv. Yeah then he will believe me. I thought smiling a little. But Sachi, where is your self respect? He called you slut and you are thinking to go back to him, noo noo. I won't, I won't go back to him.

He didn't even contact me in this whole week, he didn't even try to talk to me even through Maa. Why can't he trust me? After the photo leak thing got solved still he can't believe me why? why? why?

I turned and checked the time, it was going to be 9.00 soon, so I thought before going to bed let's just wash up. Because after taking a bath, I will fall asleep fast. Thinking this I went inside the washroom and started washing myself. After that I brushed my teeth that's when I heard mom's voice "Sachi, Sachi come downstairs, look who came?" she was yelling in happiness.