Episode 70

Sachi's POV

I woke up hearing my phone's ring, I irritatingly picked up my phone without looking at caller id just to hear "Good morning Sachi." It was Maa's voice. I was about to get up but this big baby was sleeping on me, I couldn't. "You woke up Maa?" "Woke up? We had puja and chai also. You both are still sleeping." hearing her I checked the time saying "It's 7.00 in morning Maa."

"Get up Sachi, what will Amrita think ha? that I didn't teach you anything." I laughed hearing her saying "Maa, you're my mother-in-law nor her and you're telling me this. You need to say this to Samu when she will get married." hearing my laugh Sanjh started rubbing his face on my chest. I was controlling well not to moan because of him.

Maa laughed hearing me saying "Sachi, after 3 days Sameer's engagement is coming. So we are thinking to come there tomorrow." I nodded my head caressing Sanjh's hairs saying "Maa, but dad is all ok. I met him." "We are coming tomorrow Sachi and that's final." I sighed saying "No one can win in front of mothers." She giggled saying "Now wake up sleepy head." I said irritatingly "Yeah yeah." hearing me she cut call.

I looked down just to see Sanjh who was looking at me rubbing his eyes but his head was still on my chest. I kissed his forehead saying "Good morning Sanjh." He nodded and turned laying on bed saying "Yeah, good morning. I slept so well." I nodded turning facing him. He looked at me and caressed my cheeks saying "Are you happy?" I looked at him confused asking "Yes, why?"

He shook his head saying "Because finally you got to know that your dad was not hating you in all these years." I nodded hearing him smiling brightly saying "I'm, the way dad has treated me all these years, I cannot forget that easily but Sanjh forgiving dad and forgetting all these things are two different things, aren't they? I was thinking all these years that dad has some reasons to hate me, but look now I got to know that he never hated me but only loved me. He said he loves me more than he loves mom."

He nodded his head with smile saying "Yeah, both are different things my big hearted Sachi. You're glowing today." hearing him my cheeks turned pink and I said "Noo" he nodded his head saying "You're glowing with happiness, I want to see this happiness on your face daily." I looked at him with adoration and nodded saying "I will" I hugged him saying "Did you shout on anyone at home?"

He chuckled hearing me and said "No, I just told them that I'm going to Delhi." I laughed on his reply saying "You're not that innocent?" He said pinching his neck a little "I swear, I didn't shout." I smooched his lips saying "Ok, ok I believe you." He said out of nowhere "I like your room, it's warm, cozy and here people can fall asleep peacefully, this room feels just like you."

"Are you complimenting me or calling me sleepy head?" I said looking at him, he looked at me saying "It's a compliment though." I nodded and broke the eye contact. Within a second he hovered over me saying "I love you." I looked at him and said "Suddenly?" I narrowed my eyes saying "You need something."

Hearing me he smirked and touched my clothed pussy saying "Yes, this. You know me very well Sachi." I blushed and held his hands saying "Not here, this room is not even sound proof." He said looking at me "Control your moans then." I shook my head saying "I can't because you never let me control my moans." He nodded sadly.

I pecked his lips saying "After going to Mumbai?" He nodded and left bed saying "Yes, I need to take cold shower now." Hearing shower word I said to him "Sanjh......we can do that in shower?" He turned looking at me with big eyes saying "Why I didn't think this way?" I got up from bed going near him saying "Because you're dumb." He shook his head and held my waist tightly whispering "No, because you missed hot Sanjh who makes you breathless. Didn't you?"

I put my head in his neck blushing, he knows me very well. It has been 5 days because of my periods he didn't touch me properly. I really missed his touch, I also wanted to make love and he caught me without even looking at my face. He didn't say anything and dragged me in washroom.