Episode 64

Sachi's POV

We woke up when we heard Sanjh's phone's ringing continuously, I rubbed his hairs saying "Sanjh someone is calling you, maybe it's urgent. Get up baby." He groaned saying "Let them be..." completing this he pecked my nipples putting his head on my bare chest hugging my waist tightly. I shook my head saying "Check that phone call Sanjh, maybe it's about Navya." Hearing me he opened his eyes and nodded getting up.

But I yelled in pain saying "Ahh stop moving Sanjh." he looked at me confused and in an instance he himself started rubbing my lower part and kissed my lips saying "Sorry, I forgot to take off my junior." He sat between my legs and rubbed my lower belly carefully, he started removing his member slowly. My hands were on his chest, because of pain and pressure I pinched his nipple and he groaned saying "Don't do that baby or instead of taking it out I will thrust more."

Hearing him I removed my hands from his body and held bedsheet tightly closing my eyes. When suddenly he bent a little saying "Hold my back" I looked at him confusingly asking "Why? I will scratch it by my nails Sanjh and you don't like marks on your body" He shook saying "Who said I don't like marks on my body, if they are given by you then I love those marks on me, by scratching my back you will mark me yours. Don't think too much hold my back."

I smiled hearing him and held his back, kissing his lips. He slowly removed his member between our kiss, I smiled pecking his lips saying "Go attend that call." He nodded pecking my lips and forehead he sat on bed calling someone. He put that phone on speaker and started wearing his boxers looking at me with smile, I blushed and turned showing him my back.

I heard a female voice saying "I'm sorry sir, I didn't fulfill my duty but after your call in morning, me and police started searching for Navya but we couldn't trace her easily so the SHO said that it will take time, a week at least." I turned my head looking at Sanjh who was thinking something and said "I can't wait that long Priya, in next week there is wedding at my home."

"Sir we can do one thing not we but you? Can you ask Navya to meet you." Hearing her we both exchanged our looks and he said "I will think about that and call SHO before doing anything." She said "Yes sir, have a good night." not replying her, he cut the call and looked at me saying "What to do now wifey?" he again laid beside me pecking my lips continuously. I put my hand on his mouth saying "Let me think something till night then we will discuss but first talk with that SHO."

He nodded holding my hand in his and again started pecking on my lips saying "She said have a good night to me, so can I make my night good?" I looked at him in disbelief saying "You're so horny and always you are. We just did it few hours ago, what kind of blood you have God, don't you get tired of working in office and making love after coming home." He shook his head saying "I was born horny for you." I laughed hearing him pecking his whole face except lips.

He sulked again making a grumpy face saying "Kiss me on lips, leave those parts of my face." I giggled saying "Let me check the time, I'm hungry baby." "Check that later first kiss me or if I will get horny then forget about your food." Hearing him, I said "Sanjh everyone is eating their dinner downstairs, it's 8.00 at night." He ignored me saying "KISS,KISS,KISS FIRST KISS" I giggled and kissed him but he held my neck deepening the kiss and we sucked each other's lips.

He said "Are you hungry?" I nodded saying "I'm too tired to go down and eat, Sanjh bring food in room." He nodded leaving the bed saying "I will, wait here." he started wearing his clothes, gosh this man never gets tired. I said "No, go after half an hour they will make fun of you because today in the afternoon, in kitchen Maa......"

"You're hungry and I don't care about those childish teasing." He said rolling his eyes making me smile at him, he was about to go when I said "Sanjh" He turned looking at me with confusion and I said "Kiss?" He giggled looking at my spread arms, he ran and kissed my lips saying "I will be back." I nodded pecking his forehead.