Episode 53

Sachi's POV

"I didn't expect that from you Sameer" Papa said in a strict voice. I looked at Sameer bhaiyya and Aaruhi, she was having tears in her eyes. Sameer bhai said looking down "I'm sorry Papa, I even didn't expect this." "You brat I didn't expect that you will become father before Sanjh." Papa said looking at Sanjh angrily, hearing him everyone started laughing except us four.

I looked at Papa saying "You're not angry Papa?" he shook his head as no saying "Why would I? He did great, my one burden went away from shoulder." I asked him again feeling weird after hearing that word burden from Papa's mouth "burden?" he laughed and said "Yeah, now I don't need to go for searching girls for him, my time got saved and more than that Aaruhi is best for Sameer. I loved his choice first time."

I nodded my head feeling really good after hearing him and Maa asked her "Aaru when did you get to know about this and how many months?" I replied because Aaruhi was blushing mess because of Papa "It's 2 weeks Maa." Maa stood up from her place and went inside and she came back after few minutes saying "Sachi how can you be so careless ha?"

I looked at her with confusion and her tone changed like before "What happened Maa?" "Why didn't you make sweet today after knowing you will become badi Maa." hearing her I smiled saying "Oh that, I was scared about what will you guys say that's why?" she put the whole box of sweet in middle saying "First baby's mamma will eat then everyone." we all nodded.

Maa made everyone eat that sweets and said excitedly "Prakash then when will we hold their marriage and here listen I want to enjoy in this marriage because Sanjh and Sachi's marriage was no fun. They didn't even play any games and he even left for US next day." Hearing her I felt bad, yeah because every girl wants her marriage to be best but that was not in my life.

"Yes, I also want to enjoy." I said getting up from my seat because I wanted to make Aaruhi's marriage the best one, I didn't get the marriage I want but at least I can give this happiness to my best friend. They all smiled nodding their head. "But I'm pregnant, I do-" Aaruhi was saying when I cut her in the middle saying "Shut up, what would you have done if you're not pregnant and also because you will be bride. You can't stop me Aaru because this is not just your marriage but my brother-in-law's"

She shook her head and said "I knew this from the start that you will behave like a kid Sachi." Hearing her everyone started laughing and I pouted saying "So what? In this marriage I'm close to groom and bride both. I need extra attention." hearing me they nodded and Sameer bhai said "Of course bhabhi you will get it. The marriage arrangement will be the way you want." I clapped my hands with smile.

And said "Yeesss." they laughed at my excitement, Papa said to Sanjh breaking my excitement to embarrassment "Sanjh I expected that you will become father first but look this time Sameer is ahead." hearing that Sameer bhai showed Sanjh his tongue and Sanjh said "We are taking our time Papa and I don't want to be dad, at least not now."

Maa said looking at us "We also want to hear a good news from Sachi, understood." I was damn embarrassed but still I said "Why are you targeting me the main target is Aaru not me." they laughed hearing me and said "Yeah yeah." Maa said strictly to Sameer bhai that "Listen Sameer, from today Aaruhi is not coming with you in office we need to take care of her now." he nodded his head sadly and started going out.

That's when Aaruhi said "I will at least walk with him upto door." we laughed on her and Sanjh also got up so did I, my head was stuck on that line "I don't want to be dad, at least not now." I was silently walking behind Sanjh when he suddenly stopped and I hit my head to his back, I looked at him saying "What's wrong?"

He said pointing a finger outside "Look at them, they were saying looking at us that day their virgin eyes and now?." I looked where he was pointing and found Aaruhi and Sameer bhai hugging each other. I laughed on his words and said "So do you want revenge Mr. husband?" he nodded his head saying "I'm a business man wifey so of course I believe in give and take offer." He smirked saying this.