Episode 25

Sachi's POV

I woke up but someone was holding me so tightly that I couldn't even move my hands. I opened my eyes and found Sanjh hugging me from back, his legs were tangled with me and my hands were holding his hands.

I finally removed his hands but he woke up. Rubbing his eyes he looked at me and said "Good morning" I looked at him with surprise and said "yeah good morning" Yeah this is what really called a good morning. Waking up in arms of your love and hearing his good morning that too with his husky voice. What do you want more in life?

I left the bed and went to washroom. After half an hour, I came back just to find Sanjh looking at my direction, I was going to talk with him but then I thought, wait Sachi, you were ignoring him, weren't you? Ohhh so is this called ignoring? You woke up in his arms, last night you guys were about to kiss each other again and you talked with him so sweetly and also hugged him so tightly, this is called ignoring said my conscience.

Thinking this holding my towel I went in front of mirror, I could see his gaze on me through that mirror. Why the heck he is looking at me intensely? Don't give him a fuck Sachi, do your business and go downstairs. I ignored him and started drying my hairs that's when my mangalsutra got stuck in my hairs. I couldn't even see that because it got stuck backside.

I was struggling to separate it from my hairs, I froze at my place when I felt his warm hands on my cold back and he whispered "Don't move". After 15 minutes of my struggling, yeah it was my struggling more than that mangalsutra because his hands were touching my back continuously.

I felt at ease when he separated those things, I was about to say thank you to him but he put my all hairs at one side and started kissing my neck sensually. I was on cloud nine, how badly I wanted to stop him but his lips "ahhh" I moaned loudly when he bit my skin. Like that day, I thought maybe after hearing my voice he will come back to his senses but no when I opened my eyes, he look at me with smirk and bit on same place gaining another moan.

Is he out of his mind or what? I never felt this kind of weird feeling before so it was very hard for me to say something when he was kissing me like this, but still I said with lots of struggle "WHAT a- are you ahh doing?" but he was being he. He didn't stop his torture but I felt his smile on my neck.

Gathering all of my power I turned and pushed him aside and said in tears "What were you doing? Are you out of your mind?" he was about to say something, I knew that it must be something like sorry or forget it and I didn't want that. Thinking this I left room in hurry, forgetting my dupatta on chair.

I came downstairs just to see no one in kitchen. I looked at myself through my phone's screen. My eyes were red because I was crying and my cheeks were red because of Sanjh. For God's sake, I don't want to respond his any move but this pervy body of mine lean in whenever he comes even little close to me.

I removed my tears and started making breakfast because it was time for everyone to come downstairs.

I was almost done making breakfast and was about to set table when I felt someone's gaze on me, I turned and found Sanjh who was looking at me with smile. I just looked at him blankly, I never saw Sanjh in kitchen. Looking at him inside the kitchen, workers started to leave us alone there.

I didn't want to stay alone with him. I was not scared of him, it's just that I felt uncomfortable, I couldn't look at his eyes because obviously they had guilt. So not making eye contact with him I asked "Do you need something?" He nodded coming near me and my legs started going backwards, now what does he want?

He came near me and put my dupatta on my neck and said "There are hickeys and you didn't even put makeup nor you brought your dupatta, Sameer and Samaira will make fun of you if they see." Hickeys? Did he really? OMG he just did?