Episode 77

Sachi's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt Sanjh's lips near my ears and he whispered saying "Wake up jaan..." I turned to other side pushing him a little still closing my eyes. I heard his chuckle, he said "Wake up if you don't want to start making love in half sleep." I turned and opened my eyes saying "Good morning Sanjh and I have no interest in making love at morning, I'm tired."

He shook his head and said "It's still night fool, did you forget that we just got married today. It's 12.00 in midnight." I laughed on him saying "I think you forgot that in some weeks we are completing one year." He shook his head saying "But on our marriage day we didn't even stay like husband and wife Sachi, I want to give you a perfect first night. I want to make you forget that night when I left you here in this clothes."

Hearing him I smiled saying "You already made me forget that Sanjh." He shook saying "What about me, I still remember that, I want to forget that Sachu so can't you help your Sanjh to forget that night." I nodded my head putting my hands on his neck saying "I will, if you want then..." He nodded and I pecked his lips.

He smiled and left bed suddenly, I sat on bed looking at him confusingly when he came out of closet with a little box. He sat beside me and I looked at that box saying "What is this?" he smiled and gave me that box saying "First night's gift from your husband." I looked at him and that box, I shook my head and gave him back saying "I don't need this Sanjh, I'm happy and ok with you."

He shook his head passing that box to me saying "Didn't I accept your gift Sachi. Can't you accept my gift forgetting that I called you gold digger once? It's not even that much expensive Sachi." I nodded hearing that word gold digger, I put that box aside and held his cheeks in my hand saying "I didn't accept that gift thinking something you will give me expensive, I forgot about all things when we fought Sanjh, you also forget it."

He nodded hearing me and said "Open it." I nodded and held that box opening it, I looked at him saying "Is it a waist chain?" He nodded saying "Yes, I want you to wear it daily." I nodded and held that chain in my hands, it was so pretty. I looked at him giving him saying "You put it on me." He nodded with a smile saying "Told ya... it's not that expensive because I know you Sachi."

(Sanjh's Gift)

I smiled hearing him and stood up leaving that bed, he got up and sat on his knees and put that waist chain on my bare waist because I was wearing lehenga and the dupatta he took it off from me when we slept. His fingers were brushing on my waist time to time giving me goosebumps because it has been a while that we didn't do anything because we were so busy in this marriage thing.