Episode 56

Sanjh's POV

I dropped Sachi at home and got busy in office. I just came in my cabin after attending meetings. I was tired and missing Sachi, I even told her that I will be home early but time passes so quickly when I work.

I was about to drink water when my phone started ringing. I checked the id and it was Priya, why is she calling me at this time, because it's 8.00 pm. I received the call and said "Hello"

"Hello sir. I want to tell you something important." Hearing her I understood that something is really important so I said "Go ahead."

"Sir right now, I'm in police station. I got to know who was behind Sachi mam's accident." Hearing her my legs froze. So it was not an accident like usual. It was a attempted murder. Not hearing my voice she said "Sir, are you there?"

"Yes, I'm hearing you." I said "Sir what do to now, can you please-" Before she completes I said "Wait there I'm on my way. Don't take any decision Priya, you have your own family."

"I got it sir, come fast." hearing her I cut my phone and started leaving for police station, my whole head was filled with who can do this? Why anyone wants to kill my Sachi, she didn't even do anything to anyone. I will get to know about it when I reach there obviously. I will surely kill that person.

I hurriedly got out of the car and went inside the police station, seeing me everyone gulped and I said "Priya, I want to know everything in detail." she nodded and I said "Call your SHO, right now." all police nodded their head looking at me.

"Sir, when I started investigating with the help of police because I didn't find the accident as an accident. So the first thing I grabbed was the car who hit Sachi ma'am but unfortunately that man was drunk that day and has nothing to do with accident. He was really guilty for that he even asked me is Sachi ma'am ok or not."

Hearing her I confusingly asked "Then how can you call this case attempted murder Priya?" I said with a sigh caressing my temple.

"Sir but that's not the whole story, I still didn't find it proper so I checked the cctv footage from that area in Delhi and then..." She stopped looking down saying "The car has nothing to do with accident sir, because of that car's hit Sachi ma'am got saved."

I looked at her confusingly yelling "TELL ME PROPERLY." before she could say anything their SHO came running towards me saying "I will tell Mr. Rajvanshi, please take a seat." I nodded and he started saying "We again watched the cctv footage because Priya ma'am was not satisfied by that man's answers. After watching that we found a truck which was waiting for your wife for hours on that road. Her accident happened just nearby her home, correct."

I nodded my head saying "Yes." "That truck was there from the morning waiting for her to leave home and when she was crossing the road that truck started going near her with full speed. If that truck was just standing there from morning to night then why just looking at Mrs. Rajvanshi he started his truck. That thing we found weird."

Hearing them I remembered "Yes, that truck. That's why I called her to get saved but she ended up with car hit." He nodded his head saying "Correct Mr. Rajvanshi. So that's why we searched for that driver every where and found him, he is in lock up now. We tried to ask him a lot of time but he was not able to say anything so we started torturing him."

I said "So did he say anything?" He nodded saying "Yes, he told his owner's name few minutes ago so Priya ma'am said before doing anything she needs to talk to you." I nodded saying "Who's that person?" He said taking a breath "It's Sparsh Khurana, but I found it weird Mr. Rajvanshi. He is famous in business and a kind person, I don't think he can do this."