Episode 7

Sanjh's POV

I told her to bring green tea for me and started taking shower. I just wanted to give my 100% this time to make her happy. I can be her friend for now cause I don't think I can accept her as my wife so fast but I will try.

She doesn't know me very well. She has seen only one form of Sanjh Rajvanshi. Sachi always saw me with my friends and family that's why she thinks I'm a kind person. She hasn't met the CEO Sanjh Rajvanshi yet who is cold, arrogant and workaholic person.

She has been away from me for more than 3 months. I also warned her not to touch my things. I think I scared her. She is happy with everyone mostly comfortable but when only the two of us are alone, she becomes so uncomfortable.

So my first step in our relationship is to make her comfortable with me. I agree that I'm cold and arrogant, I have gone physically with some girls before but that was not love that was just lust.

I meet lots of girls and get lots of proposal but some are after my money and some are after my looks or body. So they chase me like I'm celebrity and I hate it when someone force me to do something that I don't want to. About Sachi I know that she also has crush on me, it's clear from the way she always used to behave at her home or say after our marriage also.

She is different from other girls because she never forced me for anything. In these 4 months she didn't ask me for money. She earned for herself. She knows that her husband can buy that whole company in just one night where she works but she loves to live down to earth, I like this thing about her.

When I went to US, I was so angry that day. When I told her, not to come with me, I know she was hurt & angry like me but still that day she didn't oppose me and just agreed and even lied to everyone about our phone calls and everything. She also loves my family the way I love them. I don't think other girl would have done the same as Sachi did in past 4 months.

These are the biggest reasons why I want to give her a chance. And from all of these, I don't think anyone else can withstand me other than Sachi. She is calm and understanding and 'bout loving her, I don't know about that thing. I fell for a girl when I was in US but after seeing Harshit, Abhishekh and Samastha, I don't know what is love? I think I'm obsessed with her then or that was truly love? So, after facing all this I think love is just a weakness of humans and I don't want any weakness in my life except for my family.

Thinking this I came out of washroom and here we go Sachi is already waiting for me. When our eyes met I just gave her a small smile and she gave me her biggest smile and came near me and said "Here is your green tea." I nodded and took the glass from her hand. She again smiled looking at me and was about to leave our room, she suddenly turned and said "Breakfast is also ready" getting her I said "Yes I will have it before going to office." she nodded her head with smile on her face and went downstairs.

Wait, she just said that breakfast is ready then why did she go downstairs now? I remembered her words when yesterday I dropped her at office she said she needs to make breakfast and lunch. So, has she gone down to make lunch? Wait now why am I thinking about all this? I don't care for her, I can't even if I did then just because of Shrivansh. Thinking this I drank my green tea and went to the gym.

Sachi's POV

I gave green tea to my husband and came downstairs to cook lunch for everyone. After sometime I'm done making lunch. Everyone was sitting on the dining table but no one started eating. I looked at them confusingly and said "What's wrong? Is there any problem in food?"

Sudha said "No Sachi but where is your Papa and Samu?"

"Ah sorry I forgot to tell you Maa, Papa has gone with his friend. He already ate breakfast and Samu, she went to her morning tuitions." I said with a smile.

"Why you didn't tell us Sachi? We were waiting for them, because of you now Sameer and Sanjh are getting late." Maa said with little disappointed voice.

"Sorry Maa I didn't know about this, if I had known ab-" she cut me in the middle and said "Whatever, this is not first time you forgot about important thing. Just go to your office."

Hearing her words I felt hurt. I always wanted to do everything perfect but whatever I do Maa always scolds me for minor things. I don't know what to reply her so I just made my way to main door to leave for office but a strong male voice echoed in whole living room "Sachi eat something before you leave for office." I turned and looked at Sanjh. From my back I again heard another voice "Yeah Sachi eat something before going to office, come" It was Samastha.

I just whispered near her ear "Why are you doing this?" she also gave me reply while whispering "Listen to your husband. Didn't you say you hate eating alone" she completed her sentence with wink. I just looked at her horribly.

I was about to sit beside Samastha when Sanjh said "Sit beside me" I just looked at her in disbelief and she said near my ear "How's my gift, liked it?" I didn't reply her and without disobeying my husband I sat beside him. As I sat beside him, we looked at each other and automatically smiled.

Maa looked at Sanjh and said "Sanjh why are you taking her side?" We all looked at her confusingly. I don't want to say anything 'cause I don't want anyone to fight because of me. I just want things to get like before, peaceful.

Sanjh said directly looking at Maa "Maa I'm not taking her side and not even yours. I just asked her to eat before she goes to her office." He is not angry, I heard from Shri bhai that Sanjh never talks back to his mom maybe that's why he is so calm, I don't know exactly.

"But she always takes tiffin with her then what's the problem in that Sanjh." Maa said little angrily.

"Exactly and why she always takes tiffin and doesn't eat with us like normal family member Maa" He said looking at Maa. I just looked at him not understanding him.

"Because she is your wife and we need to follow our tradition" she said looking at me. I felt like this situation is getting intense. I just looked down and said not wanting them to fight because of me "It's okey Maa you don't need to explain everything, I will take my leave."

Maa just nodded. I got up from my chair and was about to leave when someone hold my wrist. I looked down to see Sanjh holding it. He said looking at Maa "Sachi, sit and eat" hearing his emotionless voice, I just sat without arguing and this time Maa also didn't said anything. Everyone was shocked hearing his voice.

"Maa since when did you become so narrow minded? I don't know what happened between you two when I was in U.S. And we are not late Maa, about dad we will meet him in our office. Why are you shouting on her without any reason?" he said calmly explaining to Maa.

Maa just nodded and said "Nothing happened between us Sanjh. I was just saying it. I'm sorry Sachi" "Maa why are you sorry, don't be" I said feeling guilty. She smiled and said "I'm wrong and elder people also do mistakes sometimes so sorry beta." I just nodded to her words and we all started eating.

After some time we again heard Sanjh's voice "Sameer why dad or you don't give any car and driver to Sachi for her office and other things." I looked at him confusingly not just me everyone was looking at him confusingly he again asked "I'm asking something Sameer. Why don't you give any driver and car huh?" this time he said little angrily.

"Woh bhai the thing is that sorry but I thought dad will give her car and probably he also must have thought the same, sorry I will hire a driver and car for her right now." He said looking down. Everyone knows how Sanjh's anger is. "Don't do anything now. You assume everything that she is going with car. You know dad Sameer he is old so when I was not here with you, you need to take care of everything like me. But if anything happens to her then what will you answer. I didn't know Sameer that you are so careless. Now you're saying you will hire one. Her husband is here I will take care of it now." Sanjh said angrily. Saying this he started to leave for office. He didn't even hear sorry from Sameer bhai this is second time I'm seeing this angry Sanjh Rajvanshi.

He was about to go when we again heard his voice "Sachi aren't you coming with me" I'm beyond shock today 'cause what's wrong with him, why was he shouting on everyone that also just because of me. He was showing everyone that we are like normal couple. I was froze on my spot hearing his voice, when Samastha shook me and said "He is waiting, go. Don't make him more angry." I just nodded and shouted from dining table "Coming..." and ran behind him.

*************************