Episode 47

Sachi's POV

I woke up because of sunrays, I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing came in front of my eyes was window. Wait window? I always sleep on the opposite side of window, how come...? I felt someone's breath on my neck, that's when I realized what the heck happened last night.

My cheeks turned pink, maybe he changed our position or what? I'm a heavy sleeper nowadays. I turned just to look at Sanjh who was sleeping peacefully. I touched his cheeks whispering "I never in my dream thought that I will get married to you." I smiled and pecked his forehead.

"I even didn't think that I will ever fall in love with you." He said suddenly making me flinch at my spot. His eyes were still closed but slowly his hold on my waist started getting tight. "You were awake?" Now finally he opened his beautiful eyes and nodded smiling at me. "I hated you when I first saw you, because you were total opposite of me, mostly clumsy." He said and I giggled hearing him, suddenly he pecked my lips saying "Good morning wifey."

I blushed and said "Don't kiss me, I didn't even brush my teeth yet." He said "You need to say good morning, not this." I smiled looking at him and said "Good morning, now let me go. I need to go downstairs and you also need to go to office." Instead of leaving me he held me more close to him.

Our bodies collapsed with each other inside the duvet and our noses were touching when he said "Who said I'm going to office. Today is Sunday." "But still, you always go to office on Sunday also." I said hearing him. "I want to stay with amore mio." I looked at him with big eyes saying "Stop calling me my love in different languages Sanjh." He giggled hearing me.

"So you know Italian?" He said with little surprise. I nodded my head saying "Little bit." he again pecked my lips saying "You know few months ago, if someone would have said to me that I will fall in love with Sachi. I would have killed that person for sure.." Hearing him I started laughing loudly.

He hugged me tightly that's when we heard a knock on our door "Sanjh leave me, someone is here?" "Nooo, I won't." Saying this he snuggled his face in my neck. I patted his bicep saying "Sanjh please maybe someone needs something." He sighed and left the bed saying "You wait here, I will check don't even move." I nodded.

He opened the door and saw Maa "Maa what happened? Do you need something?" Sanjh asked being confused about Maa's arrival here, that too in morning. She smiled and said "Today I am going to worship (puja). So get ready and tell Sachi to wear a saree today." He again asked "Why suddenly?" "After all that happened in our home, so I wanted to hold a puja for everyone's health beta." She said patting his cheek.

He smiled and said "Ok, I'm going to office then?" I said hearing him "But you were saying, today you won't go because it's Sunday so." He glared at me and looking at Maa said "Do you need me Maa there in puja?" "Yes of course. This puja is for Sachi so her husband's presence is important. At least stay there" She said looking at him with pleasing eyes because she knows that Sanjh doesn't believe in God and he nodded saying "Because you're forcing too much that's why."

She happily gave us a big smile saying "Come downstairs before breakfast time." we both nodded and she went downstairs and Sanjh locked the door. I was about to get up but Sanjh jumped on bed caging me in his big arms saying "Let's sleep for few more minutes."

"No, didn't you hear Maa. I need to get ready, I want to help Maa Sanjh. She is working in kitchen from 2 weeks now, I can't let her do everything alone. Leave me." I said wiggling in his arms. He smiled and said "Kiss me then I will leave you." I looked at him with big eyes saying "You already kissed me 2 times, leave meeeee ahhhh...." I started shouting when he put his hands on my mouth saying "Shhuuuu stop shouting."

"Then leave me." I said with smirk. "I'm leaving you but you need to pay for it later." he also said with smirk. I smirked back at him saying "I will, let's go on a date then." He looked at me shocked saying "Aren't you getting feisty day by day wifey. But I'm loving this" I blushed and hid my face in his chest, he laughed on me saying "Blush blush blush for no reason."