Happy announcement

Hey everyone, how are you guys? Its been so long time since I talked to you guys like this. The chapter's name is happy announcement because after so long I publish another story because of your all request.

Oh I forgot, we have already had 200k views on "Fated Journey" I can't believe that we  have come this far and I even published my another story. It feels like a dream because the way I started it didn't feel like that "Fated Journey" can cross more than 10k. All this has been possible because of you guys.

I have a friend who edited the episodes for me and encourage me every time for writing further. I want to thanks to her as well as you guys who make all this possible. The way I said I am not professional writer or author. I am just a person who wants to express feelings or some stories to you all and it turned out to be like this.

I hope you all love this story as much as "Fated Journey" I know you all waited a lot but I was seriously hopeless for inspiration to write something good for you all. But after a long time I have written something and I feel that you will like it, so please give it try.

 But after a long time I have written something and I feel that you will like it, so please give it try

"Invisible String" 

Thank you so much once again for all the support and love.

Please do COMMENT,  VOTE and FOLLOW.