Episode 36

Sachi's POV

I came outside and started walking not knowing where to go? I was so disturbed. My dad fixed my marriage just because he wanted to get rid of me and I was thinking that he did it for my future happiness. I was not even shocked by Sanjh. He was always like this. I was thinking and walking when I heard a knowing voice from behind, I turned and looked.

Shri bhai and Sanjh were running behind me. Looking at them I started walking fast. I wanted to stay alone for an hour at least and I had decided that I'm not going back with Shri bhai or Sanjh. I will go back to Mumbai and will do my job. I will live alone.

I was in my deep thoughts and I was walking fast with teary eyes. I was crossing the road looking lost when I heard Sanjh calling me aloud "SACHI, SACHI, LOOK SACHI" hearing his voice I looked up beside me and a big truck was coming towards me. I turned to my left just to get saved from that truck but when I turned, a car hit me hard on my legs. Because of the sudden pressure, I landed on road, my head and legs started hurting so badly.

My tears started coming more & more and my vision also started to become blur. Seeing me people started coming and calling ambulance, that's when I saw Sanjh with my blur eyes. He came to me saying "Don't you dare to close your eyes Sachi." He had tears in his eyes. I was feeling blood everywhere beside me. My eyes were closing, I didn't have any control on them.

I heard people saying that I will die soon. Hearing them I looked at Sanjh, without thinking twice I touched his cheek with my hands lovingly & smiled, he had love in his eyes for the first time. How badly I wanted to see this love in his eyes but getting to see at the time of my death and that's when I became unconscious. I don't know what happened lastly, I just felt him shaking me and calling me.

Sanjh's POV

I came to Delhi at sharp 9.00 pm and reached at Sachi's home, when her mom called her. I heard her voice saying she will come down but my impatient ass didn't have that much patience so I said "Mom, dad you go and sleep. I will go directly to her room."

Mom said "But Sanjh beta dinner? Eat first" I said "I had my dinner mom, I just want to sleep now." They both smiled at me and made their way to their room after showing me the direction of her room.

I started going to her room when my phone rang and I saw the ID, it was none other than Sachi. Oh so she checked her phone now. I received her call and went towards her room's door, she was looking at her laptop holding her phone when I said hello. Hearing me she looked here and there and then she saw me. She came leaving her phone and hugged me tightly.

Firstly, I got shocked but then I hugged her back. When I told her about Abeer, what she said to me next made me shocked. I tried to convince her a lot of time but she started talking further and was crying. She was not even listening to me, I get angry and said stop this drama.

When she said she didn't have anyone to listen to her, I think she was right. She didn't have anyone to listen to her for once. Next she said, about Myra and Navya was so true. I was feeling more and more guilty and bad for her. In those situations she was all alone, having a husband also, she was alone.

She was right, she trusted me always when it came to Navya and Myra. When I saw Abeer and Sachi together, not thinking twice I said all this to her and it showed that I don't trust her. It was so shocking to see Sachi shouting with anger, she looked more dangerous and hot than me when she was shouting.

But she was not only angry but hurt also by my behaviour. She said no one understood her. She said she just wants 2 men's love in her life and that also she is not getting. First hearing her I got confused but then I understood first is her dad and second one is me.