Episode 74

Sachi's POV

"It's unwrapping right now." hearing me he closed his eyes saying "Don't talk dirty right now Sachi." I giggled and again stood taking few steps back from him and turned showing him my back saying "Can you open my blouse hook and bra's also?" He didn't ask anything and did what I asked for, I again turned facing him and took off my blouse looking at him, he was just confusingly looking in my eyes.

I was just on lose bra when I said "Look at my chest Sanjh." He shook his head saying "No, I'm not obsessed with your body I can see your eyes even if you change your clothes Sachi." I shook my head saying "Stop being innocent Sanjh, look at my bra. I'm not scared by you being obsessed with my body, get obsessed it's better than looking at others."

He glared at me and his eyes roamed from my eyes to chest, I closed my eyes and took off that bra and opened my one eye just to look at him. He was looking at my chest without blinking, suddenly he clenched his fist gaining my attention there, I took some steps towards him and said "What happened, don't you like it?" then he looked at my eyes saying "The tattoo artist was boy or girl?"

I laughed hearing him saying "Boy." He again clenched his fist tightly saying "In which shop? And how can you show him your body like this Sachi?" hearing him I started laughing and he looked at me confused saying "What? Why are you laughing?" "Gosh Sanjh stop being possessive, I know you that's why I asked a girl to make my tattoo." hearing me he smiled brightly saying "Really? Take my swear."

I nodded laughing looking at his face, "I swear, you can even ask Aaru she was with me all the time." He shook his head saying "I trust you, I don't need any proof because you will become more uncomfortable when other man touches you." I nodded saying "Do you like it?" he nodded and said like a kid "Can I touch it?" I nodded and he roamed his finger on his name making my breath hissed.

He took a big step coming more closer to me saying "You know, I love this mole on your breast." I nodded closing my eyes and he held my left breast in his hand cupping it and brushed his thumb on that mole but that mole is just up there on my nipple so his finger also brushed on my nipple making me roll my eyes in pressure. I moaned when he sucked that mole.

He looked at me saying "Is it still paining? Why did you make tattoo Sachi? How painful it is, didn't you know?" I shook my head saying "It didn't pain a lot and now I'm all ok, it wasn't paining." he nodded saying "You know, I loved your gift more than anyone Sachi. It's more expensive than anything. That mole just fit perfectly on that 'J'." I blushed hearing him and looked down.

He cupped my both bosoms saying "I'm asking you, do you want to make love right now or tired?" I looked at his eyes saying "Don't ask me Sanjh, it will feel bad to me." he smiled saying "I want to make my birthday more good or say unforgettable." I nodded with smile and he held my saree's plate tightly pulling that out and opened the thread of peticoat.

My cheeks turned red when he pushed my peticoat down and said "Jump baby" I did as he said and he started walking outside of that closet, I hugged him putting my head on his neck saying "I missed you Sanjh, shout on me but never ever give me your cold treatment." he nodded on my shoulder and squeezed my butts saying "I won't Sachi."

He laid me on bed and started taking off his clothes looking at my eyes directly, I blushed looking at him and I said "It's your birthday so let me..." he just took off his shirt, hearing me he nodded with smile and sat on bed after taking off his pants. I got up and sat down on floor between his legs. I touched his member and it was already hard, I looked at him saying "Baby it's already hard." he nodded saying "Because you were wearing black saree with backless blouse."

He even noticed that, I nodded and started roaming my hands on his member up and down making his breath heavy, he groaned saying "Suck it baby already." I laughed on his excitement and did what I wanted to.... I slid his boxer and held his bare dick in my hand and he groaned. I started doing it in up and down kissing the tip of his dick he groaned loudly saying "FUCK....SUCK IT BABY FAST"