Episode 18

Sachi's POV

I think Sanjh also have feeling for her that's why he is hurt. I was about to say something but suddenly Sanjh hugged me saying "I don't deserve you Sachi" His hugs were getting tighter and tighter. So I tapped his arm lightly, he left me and said "Sorry" I shook my head as no and said "You were choking me that's why..." I completed with smile.

He looked away and I said looking down playing with my fingers "Why are you saying that you don't deserve me, the fact is that I don't deserve you. You are way more perfect for me. Now you know that I l- lov- love you so I think I don't need to hide anything from you. When I said yes to this marriage, your parents told my parents that you already had said yes to this marriage. That was the reason I said yes. Firstly I had also said no to this marriage, when I got to know that Prakash Papa is your dad. Because I know I don't deserve you and you hate me." I didn't dare to look at him once, I was scared to face him and still I said this. Why the heck Sachi? Can't you control your tongue? Once I start I said whatever comes in my mind, ahhh...

Just fucking change the topic I said to myself and said "Sorry but now what do you think about Navya? Are we going to keep this matter to ourselves?" I raised my eyes just to meet his dark ones, he was staring at me from the start. He shook his head maintaining our eye contact and I looked at him confusingly.

"We need to wait until she leaves this house" He said looking at me without any emotion. As usual, I was lost in his eyes. Suddenly I blabbered without thinking anything again "Don't you love her then why are you waiting for her to leave this house?" I was still lost in his eyes until I saw his eyes looking at me with confusion. I broke that eye contact and looked everywhere else except him, he said "What are you talking about?"

"Sorry it will hurt you more, sorry I just blabbered without thinking." I said feeling guilty for saying this on his face. "Why it will hurt me more?" He said confusingly and still I didn't look at him. "Because don't you love her?" I said feeling like stabbing myself. He held my chin and said "Didn't I tell you that look at me when you talk?"

I just looked at him without any emotions because I knew he was going to shout on me for talking about his personal life, looking at me he left my chin and not breaking our eye contact he said "I love her Sachi as a sister, as a cousin not more than that and she is my good friend. I was close to her in my cousins because we were always together from the days we were young that's why I felt more bad when I got to know that it was Navya."

I just blinked my eyes and looked at him. He suddenly hit my head with his fingers and said "Don't get jealous from Navya because she is just sister and Samastha is just my best friend. Oh yeah and most importantly, Kush is not my son, he is Randhir's son." He said all this looking at me.

He remembered that day when I asked him about Kush, so it means he just pretended that he didn't hear me. My cheeks started to turn red, I looked down and said "I'm not jealous, I just thought from what Maa said to me yesterday." He said putting his hand on my hand "What did she say?"

"That you were going to marry her but Prakash Papa didn't want her for you and Maa was very angry on papa because of this decision. Navya also said this to Maa that she loves you and she is ready to marry you and the way you behave with her, it looks like you also love her." I said all this looking down.

Not hearing his reply from few seconds, I looked at him. He was in his thoughts looking at me. I shook his hand which he put on my hand. He looked at me and said "Now I understood everything." I looked at him confusingly and said "What did you understand?"

"Why she leaked your photos and told the whole media" He said smilingly looking at me. I looked at him confusingly. Looking at my confusing face he continued "Dumbo she said she loves me and she wanted to marry me but we got married because of dad, she doesn't want to destroy me but you. That's the reason there is not a single clear photo of me except yours. She is jealous of you and the thing is she knows that I don't love her as a woman. That's the reason she did this, she wanted you to get out of my life." He said smiling and I looked at him sad and said ohh.